Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Large Water Bottle

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
in Feedback and Suggestions
This is an item that would sort of work like a leather pouch, but only work for up to 20 water. You would have to equip it in your hands,and you can gather it continuously at a well until it's full. It would work well for potion making as holding 20 bottles in your inv is quite a lot of space taken up.
КалашниковLutetiumNegumikoCrimsọnHabimaruCMKyriosLeadt

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Anything that makes the Huge Lucky Gather on water bottles would be a great improvement. Currently, you can get huge lucky gathers by using Phantasmal Sight on wells, and it says "Huge Lucky!" when you do, but it only fills one bottle, even if you have a Luxury Bag filled with empty bottles.
    Leadt
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    This is one of the best suggestions I've seen in years and should be implemented immediately, but maybe 100 instead of 20, and get rid of autoprod caps too.
    Twelie
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Heck, just doing what they did to Flour and making water/poison/empty bottles stack at all would also help.
    GretaTwelieLeadt
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 23, 2020
    10 water bottles = large water bottle.
    20 (large?) water bottles = water barrel?

To make it more sense. I can hardly imagine a large water bottle that could stand for 20 normal ones.
    IyasenuTwelieLeadt
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Maybe, while were at it, make drawing water a proper skill too, like milking.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Greta wrote: »

To make it more sense. I can hardly imagine a large water bottle that could stand for 20 normal ones.

Helsa wrote: »
    Maybe, while were at it, make drawing water a proper skill too, like milking.

There should also be a skill for Milling.
    It'd also be neat if we could mill nearly worthless gems into semi-worth Gem Powder.
    Including those useless Marine Pearl Oysters and Mystic Pearls that aren't used in making Life Drain Crystals anymore!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Iyasenu wrote: »

16 minutes of characters shouting "BARREL!". Now this is quality content.
    IyasenuLeadt
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »

16 minutes of characters shouting "BARREL!". Now this is quality content.

My male friends tell me that 16 minutes is just about the right amount of time that they need to properly enjoy these things.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 24, 2020
    Water Collection mastery please. I reeeeeeeally hate failing to gather water. It's ridiculous. Lol.
    Kensamaofmari
  • 아이씨아이씨
    Mabinogi Rep: 375
    You wouldn't have to be tired of gathering water if you thought of alternative solutions (ie. automation). Less stress from watching yourself fail.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Crims wrote: »
    Water Collection mastery please. I reeeeeeeally hate failing to gather water. It's ridiculous. Lol.

After this patch: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/17/00JFR/g23-tempest-part-2-patch-notes-july-17th
    Bottling water's success rate is based/boosted by your Production Mastery skill.
    With r1 Production Mastery and r1 Harvest Song, you should almost never fail bottling water.

Water Bottling as a separate skill would still bring with it a gathering time decrease, but it would really benefit bottling water if it could allow filling up more than one bottle per attempt.
    Which isn't possible atm, even if like it was mentioned you use Phantasmal Sight to get a yellow light over a well to force a Huge Lucky.
    Leadt
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Hell, I'd settle for being able to bottle more than one and being able to stack bottles of the same contents (IE stack empty bottles in one and water bottles in another stack). They really need to redo how bottle water works. I also hate that you can fail to scoop water into a bottle. Like seriously... How do you fail scooping up water in a well with a bottle?
    Leadt
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Twelie wrote: »
    This is an item that would sort of work like a leather pouch, but only work for up to 20 water. You would have to equip it in your hands,and you can gather it continuously at a well until it's full. It would work well for potion making as holding 20 bottles in your inv is quite a lot of space taken up.

Bottles will hold one unit of liquid, buckets will hold 6, and canisters/barrels will hold 18.
    OKqzcUP.jpg

Originally posted in: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/127409/#Comment_127409
    GretaIyasenuKensamaofmariLeadt
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Twelie wrote: »

Bottles will hold one unit of liquid, buckets will hold 6, and canisters/barrels will hold 18.
    OKqzcUP.jpg

Originally posted in: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/127409/#Comment_127409

Why those specific numbers though? Wouldn't it be more intuitive to make it a full stack of potions?