Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tia Bag Coupon Not Working

MaysarMaysar
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Bugs and Glitches
Probably me being an idiot as usual but I got the Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon, but when I use it it gives me the message "you can only have one personal shop bag" and just regrants me a coupon.

I'm not finding any information online about this issue or rather this is some bug or if theres something im not doing...Help?

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    You can't have multiple bags in-use that are used for personal shops. Check which one you already have with a "Set Personal Shop" in its top right corner.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Hover your mouse over every bag in your inventory and read the description for the following particular wording or similar :
    «If you buy a Merchant License and open up a Personal Shop, you can trade items in this bag.»

That particular bag would be the reason why you cannot use the Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon. You can move that Bag to another one of your characters via your Shared Bank or just stash it away in the bank in order to make space in your inventory from other personal-bags so you can make use of your Bag-Coupon.
    Maysar wrote: »
    Probably me being an idiot as usual but I got the Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon, but when I use it it gives me the message "you can only have one personal shop bag" and just regrants me a coupon.

I'm not finding any information online about this issue or rather this is some bug or if theres something im not doing...Help?
  • MaysarMaysar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Hover your mouse over every bag in your inventory and read the description for the following particular wording or similar :
    «If you buy a Merchant License and open up a Personal Shop, you can trade items in this bag.»

That particular bag would be the reason why you cannot use the Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon. You can move that Bag to another one of your characters via your Shared Bank or just stash it away in the bank in order to make space in your inventory from other personal-bags so you can make use of your Bag-Coupon.
    Maysar wrote: »

Thats what i thought, that it was that bags fault, but I thought in the past you could choose which bag was your personal shop, which is what left me confused. Might have been because I had only the basic bags back then, haven't played much in a long time. Thanks for the help, assumed this is what I had to do but wanted to make sure.