Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cotton Candy Sheep Event! 5/14/20-6/4/20

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Mine is at 240cm something, but no bubble blower. :(
    Crims wrote: »
    Like Trump, dude needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Insert foot, once again.

So should I put my foot in your mouth, or will you use your own? You try to change subject once you realize I have nothing to hide.

It's okay for everyone else to blame russians or make comments, but if I want to defend myself I'm the one that needs to "let it go" (Wolfsinger, you have "no opinion" yet you Like every comment against me. That makes you a hypocrite).
    GypsySpirit
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 25, 2020
    This bubble blower is so rare yet i see almost every fashionogi carrying it. Pretty sure they spent a nice amount of gold for that unless they got lucky (or they just used alts with glitching)... It will have Snowflower Fan's fate.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited May 24, 2020

Let me break this down bluntly for you. After watching how you chose to handle the situation, you lost my sympathy even from the occasionally troll-y perspective I have. If I liked "every post against you", which I don't think I did but its kinda disturbing you counted, it was because I agreed with their contents, particularly after your continuation. Instead of recognizing that the others did not see it as a joke, explain yourself, apologize and back off, you immediately went on the defensive, how it wasn't a big deal, and treated us like we were jokes ourselves for not recognizing and sharing your humor. "Overreacting", while you were being pretty rude in return.
    That defies basic sense. Yes, you might have been joking, I'm willing to accept that you might have meant to. But if no one else appreciates, shares or sees your humor, you back down, leave that tack and move on. You don't baton down the hatches and ride out by being rude, that wins you nothing no matter how 'right' you are. And you want to call me hypocritical? I tried to help, which you chose to ignore, and you're back being aggressive when people have tried to move on.
    There's literally no point in arguing or attempting to reason with that. Its not that you're "Russian" or whatever. I couldn't care less about that, because that means absolutely nothing to me. Its about what you the person chose to do.
    That's all, and the last I'm going to say on the matter. Good luck to you and your future endeavors.
    Greta wrote: »
    This bubble flower is so rare yet i see almost every fashionogi carrying it. Pretty sure they spent a nice amount of gold for that unless they got lucky (or they just used alts with glitching)... It will have Snowflower Fan's fate.

I've not seen any at all, but then I ain't been on the market channel lately cause lag's been driving me bats. Was this an event you could use alts with? I'd completely overlooked that if so, but at this point I'm not sure its even worth trying to pursue that way XD
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It's an idiom. There are a few ways to say it.

Open mouth, insert foot.
    Foot mouth disease.
    Put one's foot in one's mouth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom

I say a lot of things in the old ways. This pale blue dot is doomed. Sigh...
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    If I liked "every post against you", which I don't think I did but its kinda disturbing you counted

I didn't count, it's not hard to see Elatha NPC when you scroll through this thread. It's fine, they're your friends(?) it's okay to be bias to them.
    Instead of recognizing that the others did not see it as a joke, explain yourself, apologize and back off, you immediately went on the defensive, how it wasn't a big deal, and treated us like we were jokes ourselves for not recognizing and sharing your humor. "Overreacting", while you were being pretty rude in return

I told Greta right after I was joking. It's not my fault she ignored it. I was just going to ignore it too, until multiple people started acting stupid so I act stupid in return to match. Bringing it up again is because I am only one that will criticize the others and it doesn't "end" once you conveniently choose to ignore it. Don't waste time try to help me because you will learn you can't.
    That's all, and the last I'm going to say on the matter. Good luck to you and your future endeavors.

Okay, good luck to you, too. You say that is last thing? Then I will drop matter. :)
  • GretaGreta

I've not seen any at all, but then I ain't been on the market channel lately cause lag's been driving me bats. Was this an event you could use alts with? I'd completely overlooked that if so, but at this point I'm not sure its even worth trying to pursue that way XD

Nah, I'm just assuming people using few accounts on this event. Some people like to do that.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    This will be my last sheep event, so right now my cotton sheep prop is over 753cm tall&I test the size to the max size giant avatar&it does tower over it, also this past weekend we did role-play the Massive Cotton Sheep&all it's skills are rank1s&got bigger stats can even 1 or 3 hits the small sheep wolves while also have no trouble with the big sheep wolf; lastly post your how big is your Cotton Sheep item is.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 11, 2020
    So in the end, not a single bubble blower. Good thing i found one in AH for 6m. Thought the prices will drop even more but nope.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Awesome, rng luck gave me a bubble blower on the last day!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    So in the end, not a single bubble blower. Good thing i found one in AH for 6m. Thought the prices will drop even more but nope.

GGs, that's lucky XD
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 11, 2020

GGs, that's lucky XD

Can't tell. I just check AH every day and followed the prices. First like 20m, then went for 15m, eventually saw for 10m, but i was waiting to see one for around 5m and grab it. One day there were like 4 bubble blowers for 6m each and few overpriced ones. Decided to not wait longer and just take one for 6m. 2 days later or so i noticed the cheapest went for like 12m again lol. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of flipper buying all the cheap ones and re-selling for double price.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

GGs, that's lucky XD

Can't tell. I just check AH every day and followed the prices. First like 20m, then went for 15m, eventually saw for 10m, but i was waiting to see one for around 5m and grab it. One day there were like 4 bubble blowers for 6m each and few overpriced ones. Decided to not wait longer and just take one for 6m. 2 days later or so i noticed the cheapest went for like 12m again lol. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of flipper buying all the cheap ones and re-selling for double price.

Very likely. Right now its just hovering between 25-10 so I'm personally holding off. Don't care THAT much for an idle xD