Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RIP Ferghus' Wings

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in General Chat
I had the time limited Ferghus's Amazing Wings on my old character for a long time, and haven't played since. I came back a little bit ago and saw how I ridiculously made my character with the wings fat. So I figured I'd rebirth the character and use the "keep equipment on" option, sadly that didn't work. It removed the wings and now I have broken expired wings in my inv and my sadness... The wings may look pretty ugly but I loved them and the fact that I still had them on after the event made me happy and the character worth something :/

Anyway I don't believe there is any way to repair them and the only thing I can do is.. well keep em as a sad reminder of my carelessness T^T

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Maybe they'll have another one next April Fool's. If you can wait that long.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Those wings were a one time event as all April fool's events are. They never do the same April's fools event twice. Sorry to be captain hindsight but you should of tried going to the hot springs to shed the weight.
    RobitxWolfsinger
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Crims wrote: »
    Those wings were a one time event as all April fool's events are. They never do the same April's fools event twice. Sorry to be captain hindsight but you should of tried going to the hot springs to shed the weight.

Actually we've gotten the wings twice. We got them just this year as well as back in 2015.
    GretaWolfsingerRobitxLeineiBlissfulkill
  • RobitxRobitx
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Maia wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

Actually we've gotten the wings twice. We got them just this year as well as back in 2015.

oh we got them this year as well? interesting. Guess I'll wait and see next year, I like the garbage look of them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 26, 2020
    Yeah but you couldn't participate with the same character.
    FOXAssassin
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Mine are sitting in the bank right now, cause I don't wanna wear them but I don't really want to throw them away either
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I had mine in an expired style tab. Then I brain-farted and picked them up; oh well.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    I had mine in an expired style tab. Then I brain-farted and picked them up; oh well.

I did that too
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I took mine off my alt that I never intended to rebirth by mistake. It hurt me. I did the same with those expiring heart wings.