Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth Potions

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited May 27, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
UFe75d3.png

If you have looked at the market for these things you will know what I am talking about. The market is long overdue to be replenished.

Thank you.

-Crimson of Nao
Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 27, 2020
    Enchant Protection potions 8m each. I just can't... The cringe is real. They used to be 1-2m. Don't know if this is AH thing, since many items got overpriced. 5m for a pure white/black dye, neon green/orange for 2-3m. I remember years ago i couldn't sell them even for 1m. I think sold them for 400-600k a pop then. Now i easily sold them for 2m in AH.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    How would you want this to happen?

Like in the form of one of those package things they do occasionally?
    Those are usually tradeable. And usually don't expire.

Or would you want something like an event that gives them out as a non-RNG prize, like purchased via Event Coin Shops?
    Those are generally untradeable. And it's not guaranteed they don't expire.
    But heck, no reason why you couldn't have both.

I'm trying to think of an event that gave out Rebirth Potions at a nice rate...
    Well there were those "Rebirth Potion Parade" events, first in 2017 and then again in 2019.
    Those gave "incomplete" rebirth potions that you stacked 10 together to make a real one.
    And the incomplete ones were tradeable. Though after you stacked them, the true rebirth potion had a 72 hour expiry time.

Then there was the Master Plan Event from 2017 that had a Timed Item as part of its running events.
    That gave Incomplete Rebirth Potions that weren't tradeable, but only needed to be stacked to 3.
    They weren't bank tradeable, neither the incomplete or the completed one, and the complete one would expire in 12 hours.

Hmm, looking through the wiki's pages on past events, I'm having a hard time finding Rebirth Potions that didn't expire, and a hard time finding ones that were tradeable.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Enchant Protection potions 8m each. I just can't... The cringe is real. They used to be 1-2m. Don't know if this is AH thing, since many items got overpriced. 5m for a pure white/black dye, neon green/orange for 2-3m. I remember years ago i couldn't sell them even for 1m. I think sold them for 400-600k a pop then. Now i easily sold them for 2m in AH.

On Nao there is ONE and it's for 25m.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

On Nao there is ONE and it's for 25m.

LOL wth.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Don't forget Forgetful potions . . . .well . . . . you know what I mean. Forgetful potions are best used if you have a Hero talent.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    Don't forget Forgetful potions . . . .well . . . . you know what I mean. Forgetful potions are best used if you have a Hero talent.

Yeah, and this past Timed Item Event gave them out, and they're event non-expiring and bank-tradeable.
    Only downside is their 1 week cooldown, which Rebirth Potions don't have.