Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Corner Questions...

SpkrSpkr
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
edited June 1, 2020 in Help
I am truly sorry if this is not the right place for this, but I didn't know how else to ask (as support tickets are more for issues) and I really don't wanna ping people on discord >.>;

If our art is chosen more than once, is it possible to get multiple characters to receive the title?

I ask for the sole purpose of one day having a human, elf, and giant that can run content/help people as desired, and I have already been having trouble getting titles/gestures/etc. on the human and giant, I haven't even started the elf... So, basically I am a hoarder and would like to display the title on whichever character I happen to be working on...
  1. Would you also care for "the Gifted Artist" title on more than 1 character?6 votes
    1. No thanks.
       50% (3 votes)
    2. Yes, please!
       17% (1 vote)
    3. I don't really care.
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Submit each piece under a different character name; problem solved.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    By "if it's your first time getting chosen, you'll receive the title", this indicates that it's one time only. Any other time you are featured after that will result in the 50 pon.

I imagine being given the title will either work as:
    1. You'll be sent out a coupon via mail. In the case that it is bank transferrable (between characters on the account), you would have to choose which character you want to distribute the title to.

2. Like with the "CharacterName of Team (Insert Pre-merge Server Here)" titles received post-merge, it will be automatically distributed to each character on the account upon logging in.

If it doesn't work out as scenario #2, then I would think requiring your personal signature on every submitted piece was meant to prevent what Helsa's getting at...
    This does bring up the question of having multiple accounts and making/faking multiple signatures.

Best to just tag @CMKyrios here and hopefully he'll address this. :P
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    edited June 2, 2020
    So the 50 Pon was because presumably the title reward would be 'useless' after obtaining it once already.

If you seriously want the title multiple times for other characters on the account, that's really not an issue. Just submit under a different character name (be consistent with your artist name though) so that we know that you want the title again.

Do note though that people who haven't been selected before will be picked before people who've already been selected at least once.
    DDSNSherriSpkr
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Man,getting pon almost every month is good enough to never buy it ever again.
    Spkr
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Thanks much for the answer!