Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

One year Anniversary

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Welp hopefully my ingame name is original enough and old enough for me to not fight for the name i chose o 3o.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Name me however you want - Mcnuggets or whatever. I just want to be in one big server lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Alshian wrote: »
    Welp hopefully my ingame name is original enough and old enough for me to not fight for the name i chose o 3o.

If they make the effort, they can arrange things so no has to worry.
    Greta wrote: »
    Name me however you want - Mcnuggets or whatever. I just want to be in one big server lol.

How about Missthunberg?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »

How about Missthunberg?

Really? You gonna do that to me? I thought we were cool.

Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Milady, I would obviously call you Portia, perhaps even Miss Portia or Lady Portia. Let us carry ourselves as dignified & refined.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

How about Missthunberg?

No one is safe on these forums. :trollface:
    WolfsingerHabimaru
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

How about Missthunberg?

Oh poo, Gretzers, I'm just funnin' witches.
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    There isn't anything special planned for the merge anniversary. :(

It hadn't even occurred to me that the date is in 2 days until after I read this thread.

Yeah, so anyway could you find out why it wasn't a full merge and, indeed, why we ever had separate "servers" at all?