Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mini Pets and Shop Removal Items

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
in Notices
190503_genericannouncementbanners_header_590x165.jpg

Hello Milletians,

With the permanent Pets available, the Mini Pets haven't been getting as much love. We've decided to retire these four Mini Pet Whistles, that grant 30-day durational Mini Pets:
  • Seal Whistle
  • Cat Whistle
  • Dog Whistle
  • Skeleton Whistle

Starting today, the Mini Pet Whistles will no longer be available for purchase in the Cash Shop. Any Mini Pet Whistle purchased before their removal can still be used to summon the Mini Pet as long as it has not expired.

We also want you to be aware that we will be removing the following items from the cash shop on June 18th, 2020:
To address the known issue with some Mini Pets:

After investigation, we have detected and removed the affected Mini Pets that experienced a loading failure in the character selection screen and pet menu following the Nao server merge. As the original Mini Pet(s) could not be recovered, we have sent a Mini Pet Box to each affected account through the in-game mailbox.

When the box is opened, you will randomly receive one of the following:
  • Shark Robe Seal
  • Skeleton Maid
  • Brown Explorer Cat
  • Petal Collar Dog

A couple of important notes:
  • Removed pets do not have an inventory, so no items are missing.
  • The removed pets came in a random color. The color of the new pet selected from the Mini Pet Box cannot be guaranteed to be the same.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we investigated this issue!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    =( I know the mini pets weren't useful for anything, but I am still pretty heartbroken that I got a Skeleton instead of my Brown Explorer Cat.
  • NguyenskyNguyensky
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Reimbursement does not feel justified. Lost my cute shark robe seal and got a skeleton maid from the box. Would be better if box gave option instead of random.
    Yoriden
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 13, 2020
    So much Skeleton Maid haters. I was legit happy when i got her from past event.
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    It would be really cute if they turned them into mini gems.
    Wolfsinger