Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Yay. Another idle attendance event.

KeiyomaKeiyoma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
in General Chat
Hello, another month of sudden alts standing around so people can get multiple of the worthless rewards. Which will probably expire. Because that has to be a thing.

My favorite.

Ty1Tg9q.jpg
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I mean, are you really surprised at this point?
    I figured everyone was used to it by now.

Gives me even more reason not to log in, so I'm fine with that.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    The box looks like cancer so I'm not touching that.
    BUT I see a pet and some nice guaranteed homestead stuff so i reckon this is all right. I wanna see what a row of those fountains will look like.
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Eralea wrote: »
    The box looks like cancer so I'm not touching that.
    BUT I see a pet and some nice guaranteed homestead stuff so i reckon this is all right. I wanna see what a row of those fountains will look like.

Right? Like, are they trying to set a record for number of worthless rewards crammed into one box?
    Oh, wait, no, the sunflower event box is still winning in that department. Carry on, Nexon.
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    I'm hoping for a Master or an AP event. But it seems every time I come back from hiatus, these are the norm events. There are a LOT of afk events that pop up weekly now. It's kinda scary for this oldbie who just came back a couple months ago.

Where's the actual game play??? It's mostly gacha or afk and no inbetween. ._.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 2, 2020
    If the developers and the NA branch are not physically at the office due to the Covi-19 zombie virus, then I can't say when a game known for having AFK events has yet another AFK event versus an actual event, on account of actual events taking a bit more time, coordination, and effort.