Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New homestead pet houses

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
Somebody know how to obtain blueprints, cotton cushion stuffing, artificial turf an other new stuffs?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yes.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/149467/#Comment_149467
    or check the official guide here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JJg

Blueprints are sold in the Ducat shop by the Commerce Imp at various towns.
    You get the Blueprint for Lv1 Medium Pet Pasture from the guide quest after you complete the first one involving Nicca and sending your first expedition.

Cotton Cushion Stuffing is made using Handicraft from Fine Wool/Thin Thread which is randomly gotten instead of normal wool when shearing a sheep.
    Artificial Turf is made using Handicraft from Grass/Flowers you get from Hoeing flower patches
    Soft Fur Fabric is made from using Weaving using Soft Fur Pelts gotten from defeating Wing-eared Rabbits in Avalon.
    Etc. etc. just check the guides.
    gertrudeGypsySpiritWolfsingerDDSN
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I didn't receive the pet expedition board item in my inventory after completing the starting quest. Anyone else? i looked in my special inventory and its not in there? Any thoughts? I don't think it would be fair that I have to use my own materials to build one when i should have gotten one?
    Dradgas
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    where are the grass/flower patches to get the material to make the artificial turf. Thank you in advance
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    i found the answer to my qustion
  • DradgasDradgas
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Dezaray wrote: »
    I didn't receive the pet expedition board item in my inventory after completing the starting quest. Anyone else? i looked in my special inventory and its not in there? Any thoughts? I don't think it would be fair that I have to use my own materials to build one when i should have gotten one?

I didn't receive one either, though I'm assuming I need a high level homestead or something.
  • mysterysodamysterysoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    gertrude wrote: »

How did you figure out how to make them? It's not an option for me, but I'm only rank D atm.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555

How did you figure out how to make them? It's not an option for me, but I'm only rank D atm.

It requires R1 handicrafting to make them.
    mysterysoda
  • DradgasDradgas
    Keiyoma wrote: »

That's depressing to hear.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Dradgas wrote: »

Not as depressing as having to obtain the pet manuals from the woefully broken commerce system.
    DradgasGreta
  • DradgasDradgas
    Dradgas wrote: »

Not as depressing as having to obtain the pet manuals from the woefully broken commerce system.

I didn't even know that part yet, well god dammit to say the least. But none the less thank you for spreading the knowledge around a bit more for the dumb people like myself.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 18, 2020
    You only need r9 Handicraft skill.

The worst part is earning ducats. Like someone mentioned it's dam broken. I really don't want to run through Tara and Bangor to just earn around ~4k ducats profit. The game seriously expects me do this route for hundreds of times...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    You only need r9 Handicraft skill.

The worst part is earning ducats. Like someone mentioned it's dam broken. I really don't want to run through Tara and Bangor to just earn around ~4k ducats profit. The game seriously expects me do this route for hundreds of times...

On the plus side, bounty hunting is going up again :P
    At least some of the pet expeditions let you earn ducats as a bonus, though then it falls a bit to luck. It does make me hope though that MAYBE we can start talking about fixing up the commerce system again and MAYBE someone will listen this time XP
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Would be great to like find other bounties like slaying some fieldboss monsters blocking the commerce route to earn some ducats.

But I don't know xD
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Alshian wrote: »
    Would be great to like find other bounties like slaying some fieldboss monsters blocking the commerce route to earn some ducats.

But I don't know xD

It would definitely make it a little more interesting
    Particularly since i've also been reminded how frustrating it is to go to like 10 outlaw hideouts in a row without finding your bounty XD
    Alshian
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

But I don't know xD

Particularly since i've also been reminded how frustrating it is to go to like 10 outlaw hideouts in a row without finding your bounty XD

Bounty hunting is best done with bounty hunter cards, which usually make the main bounty just a tiny bonus if you happen to get it
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah got from my friend a bunch of Bounty Hunter Cards... Let's say this is the best way to collect Ducats now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    A friend of mine made 100M selling blueprints, on the Alexina markets, in just a few days. That surprised me because since the merge Alexinans have become a bunch of tightwads.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Shiro42 wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

But I don't know xD

Bounty hunting is best done with bounty hunter cards, which usually make the main bounty just a tiny bonus if you happen to get it

Its the only reason I've kept going and not given up in frustration XD its the only thing still making me any ducats in this current system -.-
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Does anyone know if the crit damage from the medium pasture stacks with the crit damage from the cat tower?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    JJ wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the crit damage from the medium pasture stacks with the crit damage from the cat tower?

No, just like similar stats between multiple Figures or Sequel Figures, only the highest bonus takes precedence.