Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[SALE] Crow Feather Box

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited July 16, 2020 in Vault
The Crow Feather Box is here! You can receive crow-themed outfits, Spirit Transformation Liqueurs, 2nd Titles, and more!

mabinogi-crow-feather-box-header.jpg

Sale Dates: Thursday, June 18th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 16th, Before Maintenance

Check out the full list on the website by clicking here.

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    The dye listings for the Crow Feather Outfit Dye Ampoule Set are incorrect. Those are the Magical Blitz dyes. The crow dye set is different.
    Crimsọn
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Ion wrote: »
    The dye listings for the Crow Feather Outfit Dye Ampoule Set are incorrect. Those are the Magical Blitz dyes. The crow dye set is different.

They even have the colors wrong for the zodiac wings and halo Gacha. Hell, Libra is the scale representing balance. Red and blue, colors associated with two groups in opposition makes purple. And last I know AQUA (water)-rius is blue, not purple. Tell me how water is associated with the color purple? I pointed this out but they still haven't changed the items. Good luck if they change these dye colors.
  • NecrojokerNecrojoker
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    So, does anyone know what dyes you're supposed to use for the Dynamic Crow/Raven wings? I've tried regular and fixed cloth and metal dyes, but the wings don't show up on the list.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 23, 2020
    Necrojoker wrote: »
    So, does anyone know what dyes you're supposed to use for the Dynamic Crow/Raven wings? I've tried regular and fixed cloth and metal dyes, but the wings don't show up on the list.

I don't think they are dyeable?
    The ones you see on AH that are different color are more likely people synthing three pairs of wings for a chance to get the wings in another color.