Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 7/2/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited June 29, 2020 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! This week we're saying good-bye to the Pet Expedition Event! Make sure to do your last few daily quests and talk to Expedition-van Joe in order to get EXP, a handful of gold and an experience fruit for your pets! Furthermore, if you've done 10 of these daily quests, make sure to collect your Mini Hamster Whistle!

Mini Hamster Stats:
Pet Type: Small, Terrestrial, Rat
Summon Time: 117 Minutes
Inventory Size: 6x4
Does not transform
Cannot be mounted, cannot be dyed

Pet Expedition Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JJm

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

tenor.gif?itemid=15369202
CMKyriosWolfsingerIyasenuBronzebreak

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I did not do this event enough for another hamster. But I do not need so many.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I got me my Hamster whistle, I'll save it for when I have the drive to actually burst it up to level 200 at age 1 sometime in the future.
    (Please please, let there be a Baltane Mission Level 200 Event so I can be lazy)
    Well, that'd at least be some work. For Maximum lazy, Golden Supplements or Glimmering Golden Supplements are even better, just much less accessible/available.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I have one day too few because I kept forgetting to turn in the quest :(
    Oh well. Not a huge loss.