Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pet Paradise Homestead Design Contest

Comments

• LenkyunLenkyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited June 30, 2020
    [IGN] Xavien
    [Server] Nao

My Lost Destination has started to come together as a place to relax for me and my pets; it's not quite finished yet (I have a lot of materials gathering and Pet Essential Oils to do for that), but it's getting there.

- - -

Lately, it's been a great idea to stop by and check the Expedition Board to start my day. And sometimes - just sometimes - it's easy for my pets to lose their way when they're returning home, especially when they're exhausted from a lengthy expedition. But the constellations are there to help guide their path; the Draco constellation is a shining beacon for dragons and other large pets to find their way to their pasture, for example.
    c79bf27322.png

Sometimes, running around is just too much for some of my pets, too. This poor little pup just wanted to relax on the grass; maybe he thought I was heading over toward my production junction, though, because usually he enjoys resting on the bridge with me to watch the fish in the pond.
    9cc96b9e4f.png

It's refreshing to relax under the shade of a tree or beside a fountain, but I think a lot of my pets would also agree that baby dragon has the right idea, too; I wonder if they'd also have fun rolling around and playing in the sakura petals...
    0d7135cb02.png

It's always a good idea to check up on my pets as they're resting, just to make sure they're recovering or to make sure they're getting along well enough - there was an unfortunate incident of a Fallen Fairy turning away from a Floral Fairy's attempts at conversation one time, after all. And sometimes, just sometimes, my pets will find kindred spirits around my homestead. Looks like Cocasnowla has discovered Tarlach over by the flower boxes and cherry blossom trees!
    59517d0af6.png

Every day eventually comes to an end, of course, and spending a nice, relaxing night near my pets in their little paradise is always worth it. Even if sometimes Pencast would like to know when I'm going upgrade the cat tower so he can have more cats to watch; it'll happen, Pencast, I promise.
    c506875872.png
    LaticijamysterysodaCMKyriosTsunohDA
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 30, 2020
    IGN: Fayewind
    Server: Nao

==========================================
    I completely adore homestead stuff. This pet update was something I was waiting for. My homestead is based around my life's dream on being able to rescue and love all the animals. I also use it in my stories as the house that me and my in game husband (Real life Fiancee) live in. I wish I could have taken so many screenshots! Choosing five was wayyyyy to hard. **Not pictured But I must share. I also have a spot dedicated to homestead baby dragons, Homestead phoenixes and live stock. If you want to see more my homestead offers feel free to add and look. I put alot of work into my homestead.
    ===========================================

Here we have the stables, were my precious horses and Pegasus's can rest and feel safe. I loved how this one is taken at night because the way those cosmic stallions glow in the night makes them more majestic and radiant.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_002.png

As you can tell, me and my beloved love cats! (I am more of a dog person but sadly no homestead dog prop yet!) All our cats enjoy their play pen. There is fresh grass, apple trees, a water fountain and of course this beautiful cat tree. <3
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_003.png

The house we build with love <3 Just look at how happy and comfy some of our precious little puppies are, resting on that big comfy pillow. (PS - My dog irl has a bed almost similar to this so I made sure to dye my homestead one close to resemble my beautiful Storm's bed)
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_005.png

And as the sun sets, enjoying a fun little dance with all the Far Darrings that live on our property too. Look how precious and cute they are! Some of the other beloved pets enjoy the soft grass and the shade that the tree's offer.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_012.png

As night time falls, and my husband works late. I never have to feel alone. My beloved Ceraunuses will keep me safe. They are loyal, protective and loving. I know I can feel safe, knowing they are standing guard.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_014.png
    LaticijamysterysodaCMKyriosIon
  • xxmimixxmimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Everyone's HS is so nice. I love them all!
    Well, I'd like to post some pictures from my very own HS! Once you entered it, you'll see some of the shiny trees and Christmas arches. I love how shiny it is. It really gives me heavenly vibes.
    Contest_1.JPG

Birds are honestly one of my favourite animals. I think the fact that they can fly is pretty amazing! (Of course bears, I still love you)!
    contest_2.JPG?width=1126&height=559

Sunset time is so pretty! What else would be better than sitting on a bench with your fluffy kitty on your lap?
    Contest_3.JPG?width=1133&height=559

They say laughter is the best medicine! Well, you know what's better? A burst of laughter with your pet. Pets always make us smile and happy! that's why they are such a blessing in our lives
    contest_4.JPG

Well, and honestly.. the last photo... erm... yeah... I've got nothing, but this is a cute photo okay
    unknown.png?width=959&height=559

Well that's a little trip to my HS! Good luck to everyone <3 <3
    xxx

IGN: Jaein

6f0909Blackrose13ChikulepenguinLaticijaCMKyriosTsunohDA
  • Pinoy808Pinoy808
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Blooming Blossom: Back to Nature
    This is the main Entrance of the Homestead. We can have a great walk and sightseeing with pets, partners and friends along this cherry blossom path.
    unknown.png?width=957&height=512
    At the end of the trail, we will find the big tree house , where we can relax, and spend time enjoying the nature.
    unknown.png
    It's get romantic at night fall. A top view for the trails.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_019.png
    unknown.png
    Nothing beat campfire & marshmallow with friends and ..maybe some spooky stories at night!
    unknown.png

IGN: Manolo
    lepenguinLaticijaCMKyriosRoyalvirus
  • archerblackarcherblack
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Wow look at all these lovely serious submissions, lets see if I can throw in some meme fun.

Sometimes one must get lost in the sauce:
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_004.png

So far my homestead has only managed to crash 15% of my friends lists clients so far:
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_001.png

Sheep friends are necessary when lost:
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_006.png

I wish I could zoom out further to see the full madness:
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_007.png

IGN: MUHDPS
    Server: Alexina
    LaticijamysterysodaCMKyriosOmellettexTsunohDA
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    edited July 1, 2020
    Okay...because I was talked into it...here goes? (I am terrible with story caption stuff so...ahaha...)

A phoenix likes to hang around the waterfall of life, where beneath the glittering trees, reminders stand to always value each moment and friend.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_001.png

It's always nice to stop and enjoy flowers, whether it's a garden or in the wild.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_003.png

A grand house with animal friends welcomes all to rest.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_005.png

Rest beside another waterfall accompanied by giant snowfield trees, bamboo, and a couple playful baby dragons. One likes to bite though so be careful!

Everyone enjoys hanging around the pond and its cherry blossom trees. The pets love watching a good tennis match while they relax too!
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_007.png

IGN: Sapphira19
    FayeKaibamysterysodaCMKyrios
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    IGN: Gretux

Well, gonna post my Homestead, even when i have nothing new and impressive to show to you guys... :D

4lrPXMp.png
    o9iehJy.png
    6bL0qUA.png
    UPuehNI.png
    RZEpDdQ.png
    CMKyrios
  • PaletteChanPaletteChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    IGN: Teira

Welcome to Forest oasis, the first thing you'll see is the pet bulleting board and a rainbow, we get all kinds of visits, you might be surprised what might be chillin behind a bush or a tree.
    Pet-Resort-1.png
    We got the pet stage show, here mostly our pet staff and other special guests will perform harmonic sounds, whatever you can imagine mother nature have to offer, and any tricks a pet can do is welcome.
    Pet-Resort-2.png
    For any tired soul after a long trip or just a need for relaxation, we introduce the Bathing Tub. Wait too long? no problem, there's a lot to see within perimeter whether it's a good spot of shade, grassy plain, a garden.
    Pet-Resort-3.png
    Deeper within the forest lies a cottage, follow the path and you'll find it, we introduce pet resort manager Gillach, as he helps our cutie sheep friend, been wondering what he's been up to? having his best time of his life with Animals! please do say hi to him on your visit!
    Pet-Resort-4.png
    Feeling too spooked or just overwhelmed, we got your back, there's plenty of secluded corners for yours truly to chill your bones.
    Pet-Resort-5.png
    -Forest Oasis Pet Resort Owner Brielle.
    CMKyriosmysterysodaTsunohDA
  • mysterysodamysterysoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    My pets have been working hard on their expeditions! Here is the daily life of my sheep Cottonpan throughout his work day.

mabinogi_2020_07_01_031.png
    He wakes up at sunrise after sleeping in the shade of the cherry tree, and drinks from the pond to keep cool in the summer heat.

Cottonpan awaits his order from the Baltane Squire Captain (he can't sit on the bench or else he falls off, so he sits on the ground... menacingly). She takes too long to decide what mission is best for him!!

mabinogi_2020_07_01_009.png
    He gets ready to set off for work on his bike!

mabinogi_2020_07_01_010.png
    During work break hours, he returns to the homestead where he rests with his friends on the humble stage 1 pet pasture.

mabinogi_2020_07_01_016.png
    After a long work day, he can finally come back and relax with the others. They are very fascinated that mushrooms suddenly appear on the log exactly at 8:00P.M. Afterwards, he returns to his cozy spot under the cherry tree, where he falls asleep to the rustling of leaves in the evening wind.

IGN: Niiomie
    CMKyriosOmellettex
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited July 1, 2020
    Hello hello! Welcome to Blankeye's comfy Homestead paradise! Feat: Many fun fuzzy friends!!

Autumn is the purrfect time of year for cats, the tempurrature is not too hot or too cold! Of course, the kitties don't want to be all alone, so a tree house for the human next to the cat house makes quality time for both easy and fun!
    26815559c1.jpg

Do ya like farms? Well, they can be a little smelly, so we have flowers growing there of course~ Chickens, horses, cows and sheep are farm staples! It's nice to see them all together in harmony~
    b603605779.jpg

Here's the pretty koi pond! A good place for a tired dragon to relax and enjoy the cherry blossoms! (Don't worry, he doesn't eat the fish, he's on a Wing Eared Rabbit only diet at the moment.)
    5a34ca519c.jpg

This brings us to the garden... Where little animals rest next to the sweet smell of flowers. (Wait a sec, Llywelyn is bent on photobombing my screenshots apparently... Well, he likes the flowers too.)

b5553a053b.jpg

At last... We reach the magic forest... Where woodland creatures come to play! Hmm it looks like this forest might be haunted! Is that a ghost I spot over there~?
    b8701c468c.jpg

Sorry for my dumb puns, but I'm glad to show you my little comfy paradise! If you're on Nao server, feel free to drop by! ^ ^)9

IGN: Blankeye
    CMKyriosFayeKaibaTsunohDA
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    First off, OMGOSH IT WAS SO HARD TO REARRANGE EVERYTHIN'!!!!!!
    I actually had to take out 'bout a third of my forest that had been there since the beginnin' of the Homesteads TT.TT
    But it's worth it now!
    IGN: Sphyra

e787eebc79abbf121e6469a7cfb23d96.jpg
    b240820577d318866171746f525361f6.jpg
    e6e8544b72b5f86558edde834321b0ec.jpg
    b674abb013487ed0942bf315a676655a.jpg
    4e89d597fcd8800a005c074a81e7d690.jpg
    My Adorable Baby Dragon has friends to play with now! (The Phoenix didn't wanna play with him)
    mysterysodaCMKyriosFayeKaibaTsunohDA
  • loveannakimloveannakim
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    "El Descanso del Rey", which means The King's Rest, where anyone can come and have a good rest after a long day exploring with their pets and give them the best treatment and lots of love.
    shot.png

Here, anyone can enjoy a day with your pet and play some tennis in our new tennis court.
    tennis.png

Also, there is a special place to enjoy the sunset and maybe have an afternoon nap with the wonderful view of the garden.
    nap.png

And on the weekend, there are fantastic shows every single night to enjoy. Even your pet can come along!
    SHOW.png

Hope you enjoyed a bit of my homestead and come any time to visit!
    si4.png

IGN: Kimicatchan
    mysterysodaCMKyrios
  • OmellettexOmellettex
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    At Omereto House, there are plenty of spaces for feline and canine friends (and anyone else for that matter) to explore and play, including in the woods out back!
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_074.png

But when the mood strikes their fancy, they can also check up on how their friends are doing on missions, and when they’ll be home by.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_016.png

Sometimes it’s also nice to just settle down in the shade and relax in the garden.
    mabinogi_2020_07_01_020.png

While waiting for supper, it’s fun to get together and tell stories, or just talk about the day.
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_055.png

And as the sun starts to set on a warm summer evening, it’s nice to snuggle up in the garden and fall asleep under the moonlight.
    mabinogi_2020_06_24_057.png

IGN: Omereto
    mysterysodaCMKyrios
  • AlexialAlexial
    Mabinogi Rep: 285
    IGN: Ailenna
    d23r359.png
    BaYSIvX.jpg
    bIfjGq9.png
    flDgCmW.jpg
    lDFMPZs.jpg
    mysterysodaCMKyrios
  • SpelliannaSpellianna
    Mabinogi Rep: 475
    IGN: Spellianna

Aiming for a open playground that my pets can play while I'm there to craft <3

mabinogi_2020_07_02_002_by_spellianna_de0iakn-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NzYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84MGQ2ZDQ1Ny03ZTg1LTRjMjAtYjU1Zi05YmEwYWYyNTM0YzdcL2RlMGlha24tNzdkM2I5ZjgtMTVmNC00ZDhmLTk2OTktNTljMzU4NGVhNzkyLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.MJ7qRkE2llFDtGMh70dLzBLAN1ZX-rMEG91PU4R-_RE

mabinogi_2020_07_02_001_by_spellianna_de0iajt-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NzYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84MGQ2ZDQ1Ny03ZTg1LTRjMjAtYjU1Zi05YmEwYWYyNTM0YzdcL2RlMGlhanQtZjY3OTdiYTgtZDM0Mi00MmYyLWJiNjItMjUyYjNjM2FmYzZiLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.hX14o0MAZNhlTAlRaxlU8GhW0qY6ig3pwXL7XeHL2Ww

mabinogi_2020_07_02_003_by_spellianna_de0ialf-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NzYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84MGQ2ZDQ1Ny03ZTg1LTRjMjAtYjU1Zi05YmEwYWYyNTM0YzdcL2RlMGlhbGYtYmIyMWMyZjQtMmJiZi00ODUyLTkzODktNWVkY2ExZjEyN2Q0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.uiXlrV8t8pqpSCsNtL6UI22UHZ2CauM_jCqjrVr62Is

mabinogi_2020_07_02_005_by_spellianna_de0ian1-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NzYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84MGQ2ZDQ1Ny03ZTg1LTRjMjAtYjU1Zi05YmEwYWYyNTM0YzdcL2RlMGlhbjEtMTFiMTdlYjQtMmI0MS00NTVjLWI3NDEtYmVlZTZhMTkwYTk5LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.6hn87u7vDxPt4vMt7xLLqw4AYICjvLExzA0L2CC32V8

My little alcove of blossoms where we can rest under the trees like Alice in Wonderland <3

[img][/img]mabinogi_2020_07_02_004_by_spellianna_de0iam9-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NzYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84MGQ2ZDQ1Ny03ZTg1LTRjMjAtYjU1Zi05YmEwYWYyNTM0YzdcL2RlMGlhbTktM2VjMTg3MWQtMzYxNy00NTYwLTlhMmUtNzkyZTA5OTYwMDljLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mFr-B1fYOopMIOLcF_YzIQURWtdTwshrBrcbpg3NtuI
    mysterysodaCMKyrios
  • ILilyILily
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    edited July 2, 2020
    Hello! First time entering any sort of Mabinogi forum contest :) I wish everyone luck!

What exactly is an oasis for pets? Is it spending it with their favorite friends or humans?
    AJOPzji.png

Oh maybe in their favorite campfire, spot cozy by the warm fire
    sNaMiss.png

The hotsprings would be a great place to relax their sore paws from being up on them often. Refresh their bodies and get that energy back
    1w5tpqQ.png

Or better to cool off and hang out at night, when the sun is down. It's been so hot lately!
    RZxoVZy.png

Either way, after a long day of messing around, sometimes just laying down with you favorite human(s) is the best way to end a day
    AmlkfcF.png

Nao Server ILily
    CMKyriosChikuLaticija
  • RoyalvirusRoyalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    So many wonderful and top quality homestead designs.
    I just wanna share my humble og design that I got!
    The snowy getaway!
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_055.png?width=957&height=512
    We got all the high quality and fresh herbs for all our lovely pets
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_056.png
    Little playground for all the lovely creatures, we can have picnic here too!
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_057.png?width=957&height=512
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_058.png?width=957&height=512
    Homestay that welcomes all the guests and pets to snuggle up!
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_060.png?width=957&height=512

IGN: Royalvirus
    CMKyrios
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    IGN: Niezumiko

Neko Sand Castle

the Kupa surrounded by cute stuffed animals:
    20200701203912_1_by_kittykira_de0im7p-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2RlMGltN3AtYTljM2NlM2UtNjRhZi00YTEzLWIxZTktNjE2ZGI4YTUxOGY0LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.bkj-Lq4YW5vC1_7_xCAOKLSsKdDRhw-SiTOQ_p8QurI

paper sheep, these cute sheep have been around my homestead longer then any other animal. I wish I could sheer them for paper:
    20200701202443_1_by_kittykira_de0ilzo-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2RlMGlsem8tZWFmZDkxMjgtZWY1NS00YWM3LTlhOTUtNDZjMTlhZDcyMjM2LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.t5muOUMwV4HPtFukoGqbfS3et-EcQap5L2qDwpUr-rc

a place where adorable cats play and rest:
    20200629151759_1_by_kittykira_de0ddvj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2RlMGRkdmotODEzYTM0ZWQtM2QzMC00OTA5LWE1YTktMjZjZDhkOGEyZTQzLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.3d06f194gbzyRLL8jAZs9Im2X_Q6lYNyBb196Megq_Y

the constellation animals that protect my herb garden:
    20200701202951_1_by_kittykira_de0im1l-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2RlMGltMWwtOTBlN2UxZDctM2UzYS00ZTU1LTliZDEtMDVlMWFiYjNkYzk4LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.vgm1se33yZUAy3ab04iAub_MLLVy2-S_Qv7JsiarkWU

finally the bats that protect the graveyard:
    20200701203600_1_by_kittykira_de0im5j-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2RlMGltNWotMDA1YjNmYWItZjE5Yy00MDcyLWI2NmUtNTEwZjUzY2Q4ZGVmLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.4wS5wfmPjCTCdrGoDhEoiXO_Z8vzxCR2UHsp7X4m54I
    CMKyrios
  • LynariNyaLynariNya
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    edited July 1, 2020
    IGN: lynarinya

UUGzhmH.png
    dgxiK1S.png
    LH4r0ew.png
    B2rhRYh.png
    WCHknPQ.png
    CMKyrios