Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pet Paradise Homestead Design Contest

Comments

• TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    we have a nice field with a waterfall for the big boys
    ZqB0LT3.jpg
    a cute little garden for our flowery friends
    XmrusiE.jpg
    even a snowy enclosure for those who prefer the cold!
    4mONdK6.jpg
    a nice pond to look out on when it's time for a break
    daUlfY4.jpg
    and as the sun sets, we can relax in the yard
    pmGsIgQ.jpg

Taffyta on Nao

some really pretty homesteads!!! good work!!
    CMKyriosAnnalyricFayeKaiba
  • ElluanElluan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Hai! And FINALLY A HOMESTEAD EVENT FOR A HOMESTEAD FREAK LIKE ME!! There should be more of these and thank you for the amazing event! I'm very happy to look at a lot of beautifully decorated homesteads posted on this thread and also to share mine!

Before I post the pictures of my homestead... I'd like to ask one thing to GMs and CMs. Do you have any plan to release any other homestead expansion coupons? Like level 4 and 5 and 6?? My homestead got so crowded so when this pet house contents first came out I had hard time making spaces... and there are gonna be more homestead props coming out from gachas and events... So if I can expand my homestead more i would be so happy.

Anyways here are 5 selected screenshots of my homestead! Anybody are welcome to come visit my homestead :D

89ek0YR.jpg

The first area is themed as a fairy forest with celestial waterfall and luna fairy pond and swing C:

kEBqKWM.jpg

The second area is located in the middle of my homestead. I wanted to make it look like natural flower field with rapa flowers and pink roses and sunflowers in distant!

Qt3xmvy.jpg

The third area is right across the fairy forest area- An oriental themed place with goldfish lamps and gazebo. If you look closely me and my hanbok sheeptupulet are having some tea together in the middle!

Ou93xSM.jpg

The fourth area is where my medium pasture is located! Only if i had more space though, so I could put the large pet pasture on this homestead not on my alt's q-q

3uCRQT7.jpg

My last one is my flower garden themed area with a greenhouse, flower props and fountain! There are two more areas I wish I could introduce as well but I guess these are the finest I could show.

Anyways thank you for reading and again, anybody's welcomed to visit my homestead!

IGN: Elluan
    Server: Alexina
    lepenguinCMKyriosAnnalyricTsunohDACrimsọn
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    My homestead is actually divided into 4, four different spaces dedicated to different themes, one of them being my pet garden.

The main point in this area is a refreshing waterfall and water streams with an aura that is best seen at night.
    LvfSef1.png

To the right we have a resting spot for medium-sized pets, the glow of the arpeggio tree gives it a magical touch and also best seen in the night.
    S68mYMa.png

Continuing clockwise, next is a bit of a snacking area, great for resting, reading, and eating.
    O0KbMPN.jpg

By the entrance of the pet garden, there's the missions board with a cat tower for those adorable felines.
    jkJJoFH.jpg

And the last spot is a big resting area for the bigger ones! Filled with flowers.
    6cdF0Ei.png

IGN: izzykuroneko
    CMKyriosAnnalyric
  • etrietri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I wanted to make my homestead into a chill, forest-y area where my pets can kick back and relax amongst the flowers. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

a.png
    b.png
    d.png
    c.png
    e.png

IGN: Luckborne
    CMKyriosFayeKaiba
  • AveariaAvearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 345
    IGN: Avellane

Mama sheep and baby sheep chillin' in the meadow
    ePsR4vP.png

A pleasant little picnic underneath the cherry blossom tree
    vjnOxfz.png

Shh, try to be quiet! You're disturbing Maccachin's nap!
    p4SEWbg.png

Tucked away in a little hideout is a flowery cat paradise...
    pB6S2FC.png

After a long day of toil, resting by the healing tree
    rhvZNyZ.png
    CMKyrios
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    edited July 2, 2020
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    @CMKyrios

would it be alright if i replace a few photos? wasn't sure if i could finish all the renovations in time so i submitted early...
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    roastedpig wrote: »
    @CMKyrios

would it be alright if i replace a few photos? wasn't sure if i could finish all the renovations in time so i submitted early...

Go ahead and edit your original post! Submissions aren't locked in until the deadline.
    roastedpig
  • ricefarmerliricefarmerli
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    IGN: ricefarmerli
    Server: Nao

Yes, my homestead is full of gathering nodes but my pets think it's their personal getaway. It might not look like much but to them, it's their paradise.

"Why aren't you at end game yet?" This is why.
    OiufELP.png

My pets are quite...attached to their paradise. So much that they don't want to travel around Erinn with me...
    NbLdcwQ.png

Playing hide and seek with them is no joke. To this day, I'm still searching for my Labrat.
    JDbg2ZB.png

Finally found my horse, Meatshield. Labrat has always been a slippery one but I have a plan.
    Lx3qtyB.png

FOOD! The way to my pet's hearts will always be food. They're always looking forward to spending the next day in their paradise, enjoying the fresh produce growing around them.
    NAVty37.png
  • AH0AH0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    IGN - Jhyn
    Server - Nao

Just a quiet elf that likes to hide here o-o
    7iD7eex.png

MfXNhV8.png

A small nook that's hidden from view from main entrance
    mTvxUKE.png

RbIORNj.png

The pet area is still a WiP, fence around HS is a rainbow pastel theme
    mlqyiM3.png
    nazuna96roastedpig
  • iKoreaiKorea
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    IGN: Aiko
    3.PNG?width=1442&height=576
    2.PNG?width=1296&height=677
    7.PNG?width=1296&height=677
    8.PNG?width=1288&height=677
    4.PNG?width=1290&height=677
    roastedpigElluan
  • AnnalyricAnnalyric
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited July 2, 2020
    IGN: Annalyric
    Reupload of pictures, on gyazo this time instead of google drive ^^;
    Homesteadnogi for life and agreeing that further homestead expansion coupons would be more than welcome! My homestead is everything to me and from the moment I started playing this game this January, I've cooed over the pets and swooned over swings and flowers and hammocks. Every cent I've made has gone into making a paradise for my friends, my pets, and myself. What is gear? Dungeons? Nahhhh.
    I feel like it's just completely impossible to share all the nooks and crannies of my Nao home but here's a peek of how I spend my days and nights on Mabinogi. My mabi hubby and I take our pups on energetic walks around the koi pond, enjoy steamy spa treatments with our burrs, take relaxing rides through the night sky, and give regular care and attention to all our animals ^^ They're part of our family, and we treat them as such.

https://gyazo.com/9a2940f8f0bdb211a165d9c3e7f8a019
    https://gyazo.com/03d7407b56ac9838b6ae213798ed8743
    https://gyazo.com/bc16b24a08841b56e245162152e76472
    https://gyazo.com/58c30bae7f0b0ed1aed7808fa68b0aa6
    https://gyazo.com/61a8805391fe2e1a2663cf5d931746f5
    Elluan
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    edited July 2, 2020
    IGN: Jinshou

I have to agree with Elluan - more Homestead expansions please when?! I recently committed to a Hot Springs/Spa feel with the Warm Hot spring gachapon. I wish there were more Vales-friendly releases!
    mabinogi_2020_07_02_007.png
    Upon entry you are met with a bridge over a pond surrounded by lush trees and flowers. Going straight ahead leads to the hot springs; to the left is an shaded area with benches for relaxing with friends, and to the right are the stables.

mabinogi_2020_07_03_001.png
    Hot spring waters are very beneficial after a long day of work. This area is also where the Pet Expedition board is located; where my pets start their adventures! A small fluffy cushion is nearby for my cats and fairies to rest up, surrounded by a small army of figures tending to their needs.

mabinogi_2020_07_02_012.png
    To the left is the shaded park area. It's laid out to be nice and cozy, with the weeping wisteria flowers filtering out harsh sunlight. The host gets to sit in the throne, while a raised chair is on the left-hand side for the 'appreciation' of any special guests that visit.

mabinogi_2020_07_02_003.png
    Lamp posts and giant sakura trees abound, even around the stable. When not on a mission, the stables are occupied by my gang of pink horses. Reno and Vay are nearby to help look after them.

mabinogi_2020_07_02_006.png
    For larger pets, they have a patch of grass to the left side of the springs. Only one pet can rest at a time, so my huge fluffy sheep has the spot all to himself. Sometimes I take naps in the sweet-smelling carefully handpicked, blade by blade grass as well.

---
    Bonus pic (not part of the entry):
    mabinogi_2020_07_02_001.png
    A hot spring is good, but for deep-seated aches and pains, there's nothing better than a steamy bath in glowing green water sprinkled with rose petals. This area is tucked behind the house and a screen of trees for a little bit of privacy. Large enough to swim in, I say- or invite company over. uwu
    FayeKaibaElluan
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    IGN: Kenkosama
    Sever: Nao

Some things my pets do in my homestead The Vast Outdoors

Napping in the orchard, a good way for the pets to relax after a long day.
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_003.png

Making Camp right outside the woodland on the homestead to prep for the next adventure.
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_004.png

A little zen on this end to soothe the mind.
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_005.png

Tennis is probably not this little guy's preferred of exercise.
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_006.png

Some pets like feasting... err... or contributing to the feast.
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_007.png
  • SardinekichiSardinekichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    IGN: Arianette
    Welcome to the Lor Starcut!- (Technically LorStarcut2 after my first homestead but let's not dive into that~)

Pets can enjoy having a nice time dining with their owners or even just relaxing in the garden together
    xh62xFs.png

Why not be like a cat with their cat-tree? Become one with your cats.
    RPzyfvU.png

My pegasus is spoiled rotten with the amount of food I have ready for them! Of course with the bath not to far in the back with the kind of messy eater they are.
    CFg8tGe.png

Can't forget the fairy pets! Replicating the homes they more than likely lived in before. This area is suited for them. It definately looks best at night.
    JKXZZHQ.png

Finally, after a long day, everyone can relax under the goddess's protection.
    Uy9vAMy.png
  • IcathianIcathian
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited July 2, 2020
    A strange oasis. (Don't mind the figure collection.)

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

IGN: Spooklyn
    TsunohDAFayeKaiba
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    edited July 3, 2020
    Here's my entry ^^
    IGN:Kirichan
    Server:Nao

Welcome to my homestead! A place for everyone to relax
    jjSmPeI.png

I take extra good care of my lovely friends here
    bzz5Gxo.png

And when I cook, I cook for everyone ^^ Although I can't guarantee the taste.
    EIOUPwg.png

Days are spent in blissful nature
    00alw8H.png

And nights in restful slumber~
    Z3xE1YS.png

(Had a bit trouble uploading the images so I cut it close, but I hope it doesn't affect my entry ;; *fingers crossed*)
  • YumikotoYumikoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Name: Yumikoto

I am new to Mabinogi, having only started playing after the recent MapleStory 2 closure. I loved participating in the housing contests there and I am really happy to have the opportunity to do so here too. There are so many beautiful houses on display – a LOT of hard acts to follow! Sadly due to my newcomer status I haven’t accumulated many of the beautiful homestead items I have seen throughout this thread. However, I have tried to use the items I do have to create a peaceful haven where my pets can rest in their very own private paradise.

My pets have their very own secluded hideaway, detached from the rest of the property. Once you pass through the tulip archway, you enter their domain.

01.jpg

Even the pets who like the cold can find comfort in this wonderland. The native wildlife also enjoy listening to music. Crossing the bridge takes you deeper into the heart of the haven.

02.jpg

The sanctuary is surrounded by trees to ensure my pets have a truly secluded place to rest. Each pet has their own area, however they are close enough to each other to enjoy the companionship of the others.

03.jpg

Ebonyrose and Ivoryrose *love* their comfy cushion, bathed in a soft lunar glow.

04.jpg

Why would anyone ever want to sleep inside when they could enjoy the beauty of nature instead. No more beds for me!

05.jpg

Thank you everyone for sharing your beautiful homes!

• MinalonMinalon
    Mabinogi Rep: 215
    IGN: Minalon
    Pet Paradise Homestead Contest

mabinogi_2020_07_03_002.png
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_020.png
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_023.png
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_009.png
    mabinogi_2020_07_03_016.png
This discussion has been closed.