Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Biggest Wedding 622 in attendance

HottietottieHottietottie
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Alexina Chat
I think I might have had the biggest wedding ever , I'm so happy all my friends an guild mates could come, we had a larger turnout then I expected 622 in attendance, I want to Thank everyone and Mabinogi it was fantastic.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 7, 2020
    Weird flex, but ok. Also who are you?
    I smell something funky here... Alexina has at most like 500 active/somewhat active people. No one needs to attend strangers wedding unless you baited all of them on freebies or something and it actually "happened".
  • HottietottieHottietottie
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I did not bait anyone,those that came was a friend, I am my happy ever after made , most people who I helped an they helped me at some-point an we all play together it was wonderful time my guild peers (Friends) and all my friends on mabi know me we all have kind words to say an a no drama attitude we just all loved it because it gave us a chance to do what we do best make a get together a great time together I wish you all could have came but we did have a little lag.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I did not bait anyone,those that came was a friend, I am my happy ever after made , most people who I helped an they helped me at some-point an we all play together it was wonderful time my guild peers (Friends) and all my friends on mabi know me we all have kind words to say an a no drama attitude we just all loved it because it gave us a chance to do what we do best make a get together a great time together I wish you all could have came but we did have a little lag.

How do you know it was 622?
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    622 is really unbelievable number. This is pretty much a whole current playerbase of Mabinogi. If it was a truth, i probably would have heard about this huge wedding before.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    I was there. You probably weren't online due to EU time.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 9, 2020
    Yeah i was there too, my bad. It was definitely 622 people there, the groom and wife stood there and counted every one of attendants.

Can i see some footage of your wedding please? I need to reminisce.
    Калашников
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Who's the deleted user?