Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EVENT] Summer Master Plan (Week 11)

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited September 17, 2020 in Vault
summer-master-plan_draft-9.png
KensamaofmariWolfsingerNegumikoKimo159Shakaya

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Summoning motivation.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    More AFK. Yay...
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Oh yes yes yes!
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited July 9, 2020
    I have a small question regarding this Master Plan Event: Is it going to be similar to the last one in that the x2 AP weekly buffs will become inactive during the weekend when we receive x2 Shadow Mission Exp and x2 Baltane Mission Exp? I am hoping not.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited July 9, 2020
    This is very welcome, honestly, I was just thinking I could use more AP XD
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    I have a small question regarding this Master Plan Event: Is it going to be similar to the last one in that the x2 AP weekly buffs will become inactive during the weekend when we receive x2 Shadow Mission Exp and x2 Baltane Mission Exp? I am hoping not.

That is correct. The week day buffs deactivate over the weekend and reactivate the following Monday.
    KensamaofmariChaosShadowWolfsingerSherri
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    yaaaaaaay! thank you :D
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    That is correct. The week day buffs deactivate over the weekend and reactivate the following Monday.

Ah, how very disappointing... I don't get the logic behind that, but oh well. :L

Still looking forward to power leveling again!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    nice event this year a few cool coin shop reward to work for. free repairs is always something to look forward cause repairing my instruments can be expensive any other time. the Balloon Turtle pet looks adorable.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Yay! The Summer and Winter Master Plan events are always my favorite!! I'm so glad we're getting it again this year!!! :D
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    update!

'by player request. We have changed the week day buffs to week long buffs'

[video]
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    edited July 11, 2020
    3rdy wrote: »
    update!

'by player request. We have changed the week day buffs to week long buffs'

And yet despite that, I did not gain x2 AP when leveling up just now. Sad, but oh well.

Maybe they'll change it in the morning.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Sorry for that! Our goof, but the buff should now be active as of about 30 minutes ago.
  • PoetaPoeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Very disappointing... I'm already finish everything, but like to help out others, I like to always make the translations and helping people with any question about events, and they count about the info you already put on the event, you should listen more carefully the players, because of this so many players being affected and they needed the AP, I don't like how you always manage the events, lack of info and not enough details. Hope you at least read my comment, because you always ignore everything.
    CMKyrios
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Poeta wrote: »
    Very disappointing... I'm already finish everything, but like to help out others, I like to always make the translations and helping people with any question about events, and they count about the info you already put on the event, you should listen more carefully the players, because of this so many players being affected and they needed the AP, I don't like how you always manage the events, lack of info and not enough details. Hope you at least read my comment, because you always ignore everything.

Comments like these are the reason why it seems as though they ignore everything. Address them with the same respect you would like to be addressed with yourself.
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Sorry for that! Our goof, but the buff should now be active as of about 30 minutes ago.

No worries! I was more concerned about the buff for my friends than I was myself. Glad to see that the change was made, and that's it up and running now!
    WolfsingerBronzebreakKimNynxKensamaofmariSherri
  • MrKongMrKong
    Mabinogi Rep: 390
    edited July 12, 2020
    Comments like these are the reason why it seems as though they ignore everything. Address them with the same respect you would like to be addressed with yourself.

To be fair, Nexon is a business, and many of us are customers. You can't fault a collective aggregate of customers for being angry at a company.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    MrKong wrote: »

To be fair, Nexon is a business, and many of us are customers. You can't fault a collective aggregate of customers for being angry at a company.

That is so true.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited July 13, 2020
    Poeta wrote: »

raw

1) No one even likes you, 2) you're rude to just about everyone, so it's no wonder no one listens to you.
    KimNynxWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 13, 2020
    yNiBv8S.gif

Don't bother criticizing Nexon, because simps and sjw's will drive you away with a r00d card.
  • MintLionMintLion
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Is it me or is the weekend Enchant + 10% Success rate only a +5% success rate? I'm not quite sure. I'm just cross checking with the wiki and it seems like it's 5%.