Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuck on "Book of Revenge Vol II" quest

WarasWaras
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited July 7, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
I have completed the dungeon run twice and nothing happens, cannot progress further, or am I doing something wrong? am I supposed to use those wings of goddess maybe?

book-of-revenge-II.png

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This might sound really basic, but did you have the Wizard's Note in your inventory, then drop it on the dungeon's altar?

The Red Wing of the Goddess exist to teleport you to a specific location, so no, it's not connected to any of them.
  • WarasWaras
    edited July 8, 2020
    Yes thats the one I used to get into dungeon otherwise instead I would get into normal dungeon which is slightly easier than the quest one
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Waras wrote: »
    Yes thats the one I used to get into dungeon otherwise instead I would get into normal dungeon which is slightly easier than the quest one

The book was not found in the treasure chest at the end of the dungeon?
  • WarasWaras
    edited July 8, 2020
    I have two! can't you see in the image? anyways when I get the book something shows up on left side of screen saying something that quest objective was complete, but when I leave the dungeon the quest didn't count as complete
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Waras wrote: »
    I have two! can't you see in the image? anyways when I get the book something shows up on left side of screen saying something that quest objective was complete, but when I leave the dungeon the quest didn't count as complete

I wondered if those were it, but I was never familiar with the book icon pre-translated by Kristell. (It takes the form of a regular book item once she gives it back for you to read.)

The quest should not be behaving that way. If it doesn't clear on its own and no other advice is given here, you're going to want to contact the customer support and see what they can do.
  • WarasWaras
    I did some testing with alt character and it completed normally this time without any side quests, so my guess is I had daily quest on the first run and instead it completed that daily, the other runs probably having multiple books don't count for quest so dropped all the books and this time the quest was completed