Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chiku's List!

ChikutsuuChikutsuu
Mabinogi Rep: 955
edited June 25, 2017 in Ruairi Marketplace
I accept notes and friend requests, but do NOT whisper me. The reason why I say not to whisper me is because Channel 1 chats are usually filled with party ads, I'm away from my screen, I'm running a mission/dungeon, or I change channels so I'll most likely miss your whispers. If you send me a note then I'll know what item you are looking for or what item you are selling/trading to me(IF you include it in the note). If you add me, please (PLEASE) make a note for yourself to remind you which item you're looking for IN CASE so that if I'm away you won't forget what it is. If I am away and the item you're looking for is in my shop, be patient and understanding with me. If you're going to be rude about me responding late or my prices then don't bother because I'll just ignore you and most likely blacklist you if you continue to harass me.

Items that are on my buying list are things that I plan on buying if/when I have the money for it and if I like the offers sent my way. This doesn't mean I'm buying items right there and then, but shows the items that I do plan on purchasing when the time comes. If you have the items that are listed below, send me a note with your offer and I'll get back to you on it. If you see an item you like on my selling list then let me know which item you're willing to trade that is listed on my buying list.

That being said, onward to the post.

BUYING;

Eluned Alchemist Suit (F)

The Soundbox Book (Musical Knowledge rank 6 to 5)

SELLING;

Fuschia Butterfly Wings

Cessair Commander Boots

Cessair Commander Gloves

Glittering Dye Jars (5k per bottle)

Various Fixed Dyes (Instrument, Spirit, Metal, Cloth. All from the new Gacha)

TRADING;

OTHER;

Comments