Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

today login reward

Comments

• TamisraTamisra
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    happy about prot stones, sad i failed both :P
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Shoog

NOOOOOO! What have you done?!?!?! Those poor stones ;~;
    Crisis1
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't like getting personalized items so i will never gonna Step Upgrade anything. I throw away or destroy all event stones. If i get tradeable ones, i just sell them lol.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Froglord wrote: »
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    They are red/blue upgrade stone of protection. I just destroyed them cause they expire :)

opoho1V.jpg I think you should be banned for doing something that horrible.

I think Nexon should be banned for making them expirable.

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Both of mine worked, though it doesn't matter much. The only things I had at step 5 are things I don't normally use. My other weps either can't be upgraded with them or are already at 6 (one item).
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Anyone who destroys a protection stone should be...well...destroyed. o_O

• GretaGreta
    Policroma wrote: »

Rude.
    Helsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

Or mabinogi can make an option where other people can pick up dropped items that others don't want. Like those protection stones!
    Like reforges dropped by newbies who don't know what they're for!

Like those wings people drop then pick them back up just to mock others who try to grab them.
    (So I can burn them right infront of them on a campfire. <w<)
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 13, 2017
    I hate stones so i will always drop/destroy them. I have been playing this game for about 4 years and i'm planning to keep doing that because stepping is a huge gamble as well and like i said before i HATE personalization. I will only use free reforges from events since they are a gamble too but at least they don't get personalized or (possibly) destroyed.
    Helsa
  • DawnofHakureiDawnofHakurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited February 13, 2017
    Does this still apply if the upgrade stones of protection expired therefore is rendered completely useless and an inventory waster? :P
  • XiokunXiokun
    Does this still apply if the upgrade stones of protection expired therefore is rendered completely useless and an inventory waster? :P

YAS. EMBRACE YER JUNK. >~>
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »

Or mabinogi can make an option where other people can pick up dropped items that others don't want. Like those protection stones!
    Like reforges dropped by newbies who don't know what they're for!

Like those wings people drop then pick them back up just to mock others who try to grab them.
    (So I can burn them right infront of them on a campfire. <w<)

Nope because players accidentally drop expensive items. Even I am guilty of this to this day. I am glad that we have a system in place that protects us from those mistakes. Also that system is in place to prevent players from exploiting and farming items like those which can cause imbalances within the game's economy (I means it's bad enough lol).
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535

a3bc7db6-eb90-4d04-9fa0-79b91e938c6c.gif

I flee!
    Crimsọn
  • XiokunXiokun
    edited February 13, 2017

@Gaea
    Bah, this is true, shoot. Maybe when someone drops an item, when someone goes to pick it up, they get a prompt that says "you must ask before you take this item. Ask? [Yes/No]" And then the person has 3 minutes to respond. And if they don't, they can take it. The person who dropped the item can go to their options and select if they want permission or don't want any permission. But then again, I know something will happen where people still won't be happy. :c

Still... I've always had a grudge against a certain person who loooooooooooooooooved doing that to me, dropping their cool expensive stuff just to laugh at me. >_>
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Xiokun wrote: »
    @Gaea
    Bah, this is true, shoot. Maybe when someone drops an item, when someone goes to pick it up, they get a prompt that says "you must ask before you take this item. Ask? [Yes/No]" And then the person has 3 minutes to respond. And if they don't, they can take it. The person who dropped the item can go to their options and select if they want permission or don't want any permission. But then again, I know something will happen where people still won't be happy. :c

Still... I've always had a grudge against a certain person who loooooooooooooooooved doing that to me, dropping their cool expensive stuff just to laugh at me. >_>

That might work because usually I will immediately pick up the item I accidentally dropped. But what if after I dropped the item I get disconnected? That happened to me once before and I was soooooo glad when I was able to get back on that the item was still there. XD