Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tired of keep getting the Alexina's L-Rod quest

yessireeyessiree
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in General Chat
Oh what's that? you want to sketch the arc lich?
you, have an Alexina's lrod quest instead.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Agreed! I just noticed that I've done it and it came back.
  • yessireeyessiree
    It keep coming back no matter how many times you've done it/discarded it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 15, 2017
    It is a known issue guys. It's been there for ages. All I say is if you don't want that quest anymore, get rid of your special cold and warm l-rods from your characters completely. Otherwise just ignore it.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    [quote=Gaea]
    Gaea said:

It is a known issue guys. It's been there for ages. All I say is if you don't want that quest anymore, get rid of your special cold and warm l-rods from your characters completely. Otherwise just ignore it.
    [/quote]

I still get it and I never had either rod in my possession. O.o;

Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Like always can't fix a single major glitch that affects gameplay, keep it going Nexon, just GG.
    [Deleted User]Helsa
  • yessireeyessiree
    @hardmuscle, its hard to imagine someone would intentionally leave, lets face it, a bug like this. And if he would, someone more competent should take his place. I mean how long has this been happening? More than a year?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 16, 2017
    It's major to me. I used to sketch Liches from all channels for exploration exp in past, but after this glitch appeared i just can't anymore. Now i need to freaking delete that quest every time i change channel or even after few minutes of completion/deletion of that quest. People made multiple reports with many visual evidence and yet they still can't fix it after almost a year? The hell!? I feel so disappointed and mad after i wrote this, because sometimes it seems to me that Nexon treats Mabinogi as a joke to only get money from fashionogis and addicted gamblers. So pathetic...
    Helsa
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    NasumiRayne

[quote=Gaea]
    Gaea said:

[/quote]

I still get it and I never had either rod in my possession. O.o;

Ditto I didn't get the quest for ages after I saw people complaining about it, but all of a sudden 1-2 months ago BAM it started appearing even though I have no L-rods
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well I stand corrected, because I recently got rid of my l-rods and it no longer fixed the issue.

But again it's not a major issue unless you have OCD or something. =P
  • yessireeyessiree
    It's not a major issue if you don't level up your exploration, ever. Which is clearly not the case if you actually play the game.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah well I prefer those extra str points. =P

I wish Nexon would fix it just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Gaea said:

Yeah well I prefer those extra str points. =P

I wish Nexon would fix it just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Well, whenever they find it serious enough to report it to the KR team. I heard the NA team lost all rights to touch any of the coding.....but i'm not sure.
  • yessireeyessiree
    I mean, when was the last time the NA community had any say in what KR releases?

This bug though, highly likely that it's data related (flags in database) but not code, meaning this is something nexon NA can fix, if they feel like it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Lost? They never had any rights. lol.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You know corporations are...they make as much sense as this video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5Ens7TZzgG0
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    yessiree
    yessiree said:

It's not a major issue if you don't level up your exploration, ever. Which is clearly not the case if you actually play the game.
    What are you smoking, buddy?

If you get to lv100 every week, in a year you will have 4800 ap. Meanwhile if you also do your exploration, say lv25 every week, you'll get 1200 + 4800 = 6000 ap. That's right, in exchange for 10 minutes of your time once a week, you'll get a whooping 1/4 of your ap gotten from regular leveling. It's also worth noting that getting to lv100 takes a few hours vs just a few minutes of sketching.

You should give me some of what you smoke, sounds even better than weed.

• yessireeyessiree
    Rak
    Rak said:

yessiree
    yessiree said:

What are you smoking, buddy?

If you get to lv100 every week, in a year you will have 4800 ap. Meanwhile if you also do your exploration, say lv25 every week, you'll get 1200 + 4800 = 6000 ap. That's right, in exchange for 10 minutes of your time once a week, you'll get a whooping 1/4 of your ap gotten from regular leveling. It's also worth noting that getting to lv100 takes a few hours vs just a few minutes of sketching.

You should give me some of what you smoke, sounds even better than weed.

It doesn't seem like you fully understood what I was saying.
    Greta
  • yessireeyessiree
    Still waiting for this bug to be fixed. Lich sketchers unite!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I support the game with eweca gachas every week. Bleep that lich. >_<
  • yessireeyessiree
    Gaea wrote: »
    I support the game with eweca gachas every week. Bleep that lich. >_<

Hey Gaea we appreciate you supporting the game. Now if only these devs can do what they are paid for! XD