[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,720
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I wanted to ask. We do know we need 10 completed days (meaning doing the daily quest + the 3 turn-ins) to actually get the Tree House, but can we turn-in after those 10 days? For extra boxes. If someone does the event every single day, it leaves 5 days before the end and that would mean (5x3=) 15 boxes extra for more homestead props.

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to turn in more boxes. We just wouldn't get the additional rewards (Wood Chip, Shiny Wood Tree and the Treehouse) again.
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,180
    The event only has an extra four day window for you to do it, so I don't think you could get an additional Treehouse.
    However, you also do not receive a new quest to get another Elephant Chair.
    But after I got my chair, I have just been turning in 15 badges per day for 3 boxes and leaving it at that.

Also, in addition to bandits not being found, my area that I usually look is outside of Bangor, in South Gairech.
    They spawn in a few different areas, you just have to run around to find them. What's nice about here though, is sometimes a few spawn in the holes, or they spawn against the rocks there so it's great for Kunai Storm, Crash Shot, or Ice Spear. (:
  • FlowerbombFlowerbomb
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I hope we can get an extension T-T I just found out how to do this bandit event.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    B>stone benches and glittering trees >_>;;;
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Gaea wrote: »
    B>stone benches and glittering trees >_>;;;

^
    B> 1 glittering tree QwQ
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    B>all glittering trees HA!