Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How many H and S coins can you earn in a day?

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited December 16, 2016 in Help
All the new events coming together at the same time makes me confused and the lack of info in the announcements isn't helping. I did the samhain event until caravan joe said I can replay the 1st and the 2nd. So I have 4 H coins atm. How many can I earn H and S coins in one real life day?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 16, 2016
    Last time, H coins from the 2nd movement can be gathers without restraint, as you can do the Samhaim Quest line multiple times a day, and it all depends on how fast you do them. I am not sure about S coins however. I believe you can only have so many passes or entrances a day.

• hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    I was only able to get 3 H coins today, and the S coins come from fragments trading. You can only get 5 a day by using the passes.
    hontoowari

I was only able to get 3 H coins today, and the S coins come from fragments trading. You can only get 5 a day by using the passes.
    It might depend on if it is your first time doing said event, as it forces to wait between multiple ship quests that are basically the same, notably the "Da Capo Quests";however, on second tries and onward, you skip the waiting lines and get the next quest automatically.You might have to talk to Joe to restart either questline, first or second.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Uh, how do you trade the fragments for S coins?
    roastedpig

Uh, how do you trade the fragments for S coins?
    Talk to Joe? He is near Eavan, the blonde girl of the town post office.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 16, 2016
    Uh I restarted the 2nd storyline and I'm stuck waiting on the Da Capo stuff. -_-

I might have missed doing part of the quest like a silly. XD
  • ShouKShouK
    edited December 17, 2016
    Blissfulkill

Last time, H coins from the 2nd movement can be gathers without restraint, as you can do the Samhaim Quest line multiple times a day, and it all depends on how fast you do them. I am not sure about S coins however. I believe you can only have so many passes or entrances a day.

So are you saying the quest for that Meryl puzzle thingie will always come back after completing it? This is pretty sweet, since earning H coins will solely depend on your hardwork.

EDIT: So I found out the Capo quest is actually not for forever and proceed to finish the entire Samhain quest. However, after I restarted the 1st movement, Im not getting H coins as the rewards anymore???
    ShouK
    ShouK said:

Blissfulkill

So are you saying the quest for that Meryl puzzle thingie will always come back after completing it? This is pretty sweet, since earning H coins will solely depend on your hardwork.

EDIT: So I found out the Capo quest is actually not for forever and proceed to finish the entire Samhain quest. However, after I restarted the 1st movement, Im not getting H coins as the rewards anymore???
    Not sure if the 1st questline did reward it in completion of individual quests in either event, but rather required farming of Compass fragments to turn in.

• LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Blissfulkill

ShouK
    ShouK said:

Blissfulkill

Not sure if the 1st questline did reward it in completion of individual quests in either event, but rather required farming of Compass fragments to turn in.

It doesn't, really. The 1st questline only gives the compass fragments to turn in for S coins, while the 2nd questline gives you H coins per quest completed.

However you can choose if to restart the 1st -or- the 2nd one, so if you're hunting for H coins, you don' goofed.

... Not that it is a problem or anything, you can just in theory complete the first movement again and then restart the second one, or just leave the first movement in limbo permanently as you go and do the second one.
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Blissfulkill

ShouK
    ShouK said:

Blissfulkill

It doesn't, really. The 1st questline only gives the compass fragments to turn in for S coins, while the 2nd questline gives you H coins per quest completed.

However you can choose if to restart the 1st -or- the 2nd one, so if you're hunting for H coins, you don' goofed.

... Not that it is a problem or anything, you can just in theory complete the first movement again and then restart the second one, or just leave the first movement in limbo permanently as you go and do the second one.
    Sorry, I meant the first time the samhaim event rolled around.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    If someone could spell this event out for us this that would be great.

I'm confused since this is the second day of getting 3 boat quests, and have no clue if I'm stuck or what.

I also want to know if this is like the ghost event where the first few times was introductory quests, and then it opens up to where we can earn more coins.

I also can't restart either act, because apparently Iv'e been unable to finish the 2nd part? Since this is day 3 for me how many days until I get to the rest of the quest line besides just doing the Da Capo Quests?
  • ShouKShouK
    Okay I think I understand how it works now. If someone can confirm, that would be great.
    - The 1st movement is to farm S coins. In order to do that, I can infinitely get Kristell passes to get the fragments to turn in for S coins. However, once I get rid of the quest (after talking to Kristell upon getting all fragments), the game automatically removed the pass from my inventory.
    - The 2nd movement is to farm H coins. However, there seems to be a somewhat specific time on when we will get the Capo quests? I don't really keep track for how long I need to wait so I hope someone can clarify.
    - In conclusion, this event isn't a daily quest and we can do it at our own convenience without worrying missing to get the coins by not logging in every day. The amount of coins you get depends on how not lazy you are in doing the quests.
    Did I get all of that right?
    ShouK
    ShouK said:

Okay I think I understand how it works now. If someone can confirm, that would be great.
    - The 1st movement is to farm S coins. In order to do that, I can infinitely get Kristell passes to get the fragments to turn in for S coins. However, once I get rid of the quest (after talking to Kristell upon getting all fragments), the game automatically removed the pass from my inventory.
    - The 2nd movement is to farm H coins. However, there seems to be a somewhat specific time on when we will get the Capo quests? I don't really keep track for how long I need to wait so I hope someone can clarify.
    - In conclusion, this event isn't a daily quest and we can do it at our own convenience without worrying missing to get the coins by not logging in every day. The amount of coins you get depends on how not lazy you are in doing the quests.
    Did I get all of that right?
    Pretty much. Da Capo Quests wait times are nullified after the first time completing the entire quest chain. (If you did the quest on the premier date a year or so back it won't carry over.)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited December 17, 2016
    If its you're first time doing the 2nd movement quest line you must wait until 12am in game time after completing Da capo on board. You have to to do this 4 times. When its 12am just change channel or relog and you should receive the next Da capo on board quest.
  • ShouKShouK
    edited December 17, 2016
    Opalthira
    Opalthira said:

If its you're first time doing the 2nd movement quest line you must wait until 12am in game time after completing Da capo on board. You have to to do this 4 times. When its 12am just change channel or relog and you should receive the next Da capo on board quest.
    That's weird, because the first time I do the 2nd movement I don't need to wait every time. Sometimes the quest immediately comes after I cc but sometimes I need to wait for a bit. It's the same thing when I repeated the 2nd movement. It's just seems random on whether the quest immediately comes or not.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    If you completed it this time the event came out the quest should show up as soon as you finish them. I farm it for 4 hours yesterday
  • ShouKShouK
    Oh now I get it, the quests only show up immediately if I replay the 2nd movement only. For some reason sometimes I need to wait if I do 2nd movement by replaying the 1st one.
    Opalthira
    Opalthira said:

If you completed it this time the event came out the quest should show up as soon as you finish them. I farm it for 4 hours yesterday
    Just curious, how many coins did you got by farming for 4 hours? I'm just farming it for the bags to use it myself..got almost enough then saw some people offering a lot for a female messenger outfit, couldnt pass that chance lmao now I need to earn more coins for my bags
    ShouK
    ShouK said:

Oh now I get it, the quests only show up immediately if I replay the 2nd movement only. For some reason sometimes I need to wait if I do 2nd movement by replaying the 1st one.
    Opalthira
    Opalthira said:

Just curious, how many coins did you got by farming for 4 hours? I'm just farming it for the bags to use it myself..got almost enough then saw some people offering a lot for a female messenger outfit, couldnt pass that chance lmao now I need to earn more coins for my bags
    Time differs, but if it helps, you get 29 coins the first time, 13 coins every other run after the first.
    Aichann
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited December 18, 2016
    '
    "Just curious, how many coins did you got by farming for 4 hours? I'm just farming it for the bags to use it myself..got almost enough then saw some people offering a lot for a female messenger outfit, couldnt pass that chance lmao now I need to earn more coins for my bags"

I got 80 mostly because each run can take up to an hour to complete.
  • RinRin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    edited December 19, 2016
    To get the most out of the rabbie dungeon fragments:

Get a bunch of passes from Kristell by repeatedly dropping the ones in your inventory and requesting more
    Run the dungeon until you have 3 different types of fragments
    Run back to Dunbarton and trade in all fragments in your inventory with Joe (buy some wings of goddess to reduce movement time)
    Repeat till you fall asleep or forget to turn in and get all 4 types of fragments

The quest will auto complete when you have all 4 types, so as long as you never hit that you can keep running without getting hindered by all the quests that come before the dungeon.

Also when your quest completes, don't rush to Kristell right away but turn in the fragments for coins first so you get the extras.
    Kikurikappa