Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Destructive Robe (F) in Mari

VaniaVania
Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
in Mari Chat
Anyone make these yet? Apparently it's listed as 4 stars in Mari server dressing room (i.e. multiple individuals placed this robe in the dressing room) Aren't the materials for these just as rare as you know what? And Queen/Fiend wings are 4 stars? I haven't seen a single person wearing these in our server.

21hGNqf.jpg

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Robe seems much easier to make, and we had a few manuals selling back in December.
    Wings are just a drop, so RNG is RNG, but I would like to see them in game, see if I should try to get those next :).
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    200 Broken Magic essence and 100 Rich Chaotic Runes don't look easy to gather. The 4 star rarity also suggests it's as 'common' as the Astro wings, yet I do not see a single person wearing the robe, queen or fiend wings anywhere. If it was 5 star rarity then that is understandable (such as the Eluned outfits if you check that page).
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited February 15, 2017
    Isn't is 20 Broken Magic Essence and 10 Rich Chaotic Runes per attempt, then rain and other bonuses can increase the % completed, so that makes it easier.

Also if players are not putting the Astro wings in the dressroom, then the stars won't go down, so you can't really use it to compare rarity.
  • XtrooXtroo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited February 16, 2017
    I don't know why it shows 4 stars for you, but on my screen, not even a single star appeared.

EDIT: nvm, i was looking at the wrong page, yeah 4 stars. I would like to have a look at the robe as well, if that is the case.

Lets just use Trump Card Hat as an example, there's at least 5 that I've know and seen in the server, and I KNOW there's more, but its still 5 stars in closet. So the Destructive Robe or the other wings item SHOULDN'T be so rare to the point where we never really get to see one in the server, if it's 4 stars in the closet as it has appeared to be.
  • HersheysHersheys
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    edited February 16, 2017
    Looks fishy.