Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new content update this maint?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in General Chat
I'm pretty curious as to what it is. also, yay for the x-o event returning :3
SaffronBeige

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Me too! AND WE'RE GETTING TWO NEW GACHAS!!

That means two more chances for more dresses.
    Dresses for this hunk of giant manly muscle right here.
    And by hunk I mean me.

*so modest* JK XDDD

But seriously, I'm really excited for this update. Who knows what will be the prizes for this x-o event! Not to mention the ATTENDENCE event! *love those* I can't wait!! I'm praying for no disappointments. But what could go wrong? The events have been so great ever since MusicQ.
    SylviaWolfeMissFortuneSophrielReassure
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    All I'm hoping for is the update to increase the bank and housing money limits
    ReassureSakajeweah
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    edited February 15, 2017
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Ninja Revamp that we never got maybe?
    The Level Revamp Update possibly?
    Or if we're REALLY lucky, it'll be that Auctioning system so I don't have to see "B/S/T> -insert item here-" anymore.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Me too! AND WE'RE GETTING TWO NEW GACHAS!!

That means two more chances for more dresses.
    Dresses for this hunk of giant manly muscle right here.
    And by hunk I mean me.

I really hope you get to have new dresses.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    It's a high possibility that it's the Memento content. We're not that far behind on content from Korea now.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I have a feeling maybe it's the update the other serves got that brings the dance battle skill or whatever it is. I mean, wasn't one of the prizes from the timed event a dance floor? That's what makes me think that, at least.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wonder if "content update" just means the events or if they literally meant 'content' XD
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Arjune wrote: »
    I wonder if "content update" just means the events or if they literally meant 'content' XD

Ooh I didn't even think about that, especially since it says "featuring" and then lists the events, next to where it says "content update" so now I'm not sure lol.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Also while I'm blabbling on about my excitement of genderbent items, more genderbent wigs from the attendance event maybe? Pretty please?

A nice scarlet wig with a big bow on it to match my Rhetoi just for the lolz? :^)
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited February 15, 2017
    I doubt we're getting dance of death. There's a few content updates involving skill and stat buffs that we haven't gotten from the Korean side yet.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited February 15, 2017
    The maintenance is only the standard 3 hours so I don't think it will be a big update like revamps or Memento. Also there was that new thing that gave elves a boost in aim speed. That was before Memento right?
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    The next update has definitely captured my interest.

Oh hey look at that, they're upping the max chars too! Neat!
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Me : VIP/Advanced Play Service Renewa--
    Nexon America : Nope.avi
    SylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Solestice wrote: »
    It's a high possibility that it's the Memento content. We're not that far behind on content from Korea now.

Don't pull my heart strings. I want that update so bad.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 16, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    The maintenance is only the standard 3 hours so I don't think it will be a big update like revamps or Memento. Also there was that new thing that gave elves a boost in aim speed. That was before Memento right?

That's the Elves' version of the Ladeca buff skill.
    Vision of Ladeca or something.
    Should come altogether with the Eweca, and Palala ones, which are part of the...
    What are we currently calling it here? Potential update?

And yeah, that's before Memento.

Either way, I'm curious to see this "content update".
    Hope that wasn't just a fancy way of saying they're adding those two new events.
    I don't really count temp events as content.

Also, as an aside, I'm wondering about that "hypothetical" question thread, regarding some sort of Erinn Walker-type thing being made again.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Memento...? Maybe?
    Helsa
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited February 16, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

yeah, that thought came to my mind as well. hoping it's gonna be some actual new content though, even though it may be small
    Greta wrote: »
    Memento...? Maybe?

that would be really awesome. though I hope it isn't as insanely hard as phantasm, so that everyone is able to enjoy it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    2 new gachas!

Rip wallet. :|
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    not really looking forward to the gachas because im gonna be broke for a little while, but i'm ready for the events, i've always enjoyed the OX event