Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

score help

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in Help
How do we know if a music score has 300 notes or more? or where can i find a music score with that many notes?

Comments

• ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    If you know the MML and can read that format, or compose your own songs, you can see how many notes are used in a song. But otherwise, I'd say your best bets are rank 1 composing songs since those can hold more characters, which usually also means more notes. But other than that, I wouldn't know of a simple way to just know the amount of notes played in a music score.
    nikyah
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    edited December 18, 2016
    Thank you for your help. Luckily i was able to find one on the bard board simply titled 1 min 300 note. I am able to use this for points with Yvona.