Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Show off your Gacha Wings&Outfits

SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
in General Chat
I'm really curious as to how some of the new robes, outfits and wings look and would be interested to see them if people cared to share pictures ^_^

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    do they has an idle ? a gif might be better if does
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    ZpElsb2.jpg

The only outfit I got was the Mortello's Pitch Black Suit which I did re-dye in this picture to be black and blue. It does have an idle which is shown in the image where you summon an ice heart with a vine of thorns around it. I'm really curious what the Pitch Black Robe of Night and many of the wings look like ^_^
    IzzyKuroNekoKokoro
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    I own the suit as well but I have seen the robe. It looks just like the suit, it just encloses around the legs so it's a robe instead of jacket. No animation though. If I see it again I'll take a screeny.
    SylviaWolfe
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Wow. That is the first newer Male outfit I have ever liked.
    SylviaWolfe
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    28vriwy.png

Here is the Otherworldly Hanbok F. You get to fly a cute little kite.
    badnewsbarrettSylviaWolfe
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Here is the Otherworldly Hanbok F. You get to fly a cute little kite.

OMG that's so cute O: I want one now lol.
    SylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I haven't seen the wings yet.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    ZpElsb2.jpg

The only outfit I got was the Mortello's Pitch Black Suit which I did re-dye in this picture to be black and blue. It does have an idle which is shown in the image where you summon an ice heart with a vine of thorns around it. I'm really curious what the Pitch Black Robe of Night and many of the wings look like ^_^
    Wow, a new male outfit that actually looks good. But the price though is apparently 10-15m now urghh
    SylviaWolfe
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh boy, i love to check out overpriced fashion from gacha.
    Helsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I want the normal handbok. Hopefully it'll be cheaper now that it's in the Gacha! By the way, this gacha's version of wings can flap instead of that weird levitation. Its not correct angel wing flapping but it's still flapping! ;)
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I recently sold the new Snowblossom Dress with the idle animation for 20m. Shame I didnt take a picture since it was really cute.

Its also a shame that as a buff male giant I couldnt wear it. ;_;
    MissFortuneXiokun
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Nearly wrote: »

I am disappointed you couldn't wear it :'c I bet it would have looked amazing.
    Darkpixie99IzzyKuroNeko
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited February 17, 2017
    I'd like to, but the items I want from the gacha do not seem to exist in large enough numbers to be reasonably purchased. :P

This is the Shakespeare gachas all over again. (300 bazillion outfit drops for the guys...2 for the girls.) I'd hoped that Nexon had stopped pulling this crap.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    for me there's just too much other stuff to even remotely give myself a chance for the new stuff, aside from the fact that I still have a few shuffle cards to buy and the queen of hearts set
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I recently sold the new Snowblossom Dress with the idle animation for 20m. Shame I didnt take a picture since it was really cute.

WE GIANTS WHO LOVE TO CROSS DRESS MUST STAND TOGETHER! Haazaa! >;U

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Xiokun wrote: »

WE GIANTS WHO LOVE TO CROSS DRESS MUST STAND TOGETHER! Haazaa! >;U

Fingers crossed for an Eluned version
    AichannFreysah
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'd like to, but the items I want from the gacha do not seem to exist in large enough numbers to be reasonably purchased. :P

This is the Shakespeare gachas all over again. (300 bazillion outfit drops for the guys...2 for the girls.) I'd hoped that Nexon had stopped pulling this crap.

Pretty much this looked at list only thing I would want is the dress which prolly has a .02% drop rate
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited February 17, 2017
    I got lucky but not lucky all the way. Got idle-less versions of the outfits.
    813be2beb8.jpg
    (shameless fashinogi showoff, I just like how it all looks together)

29c8ab3212.jpg
    SutaruPeloi
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I want the normal handbok. Hopefully it'll be cheaper now that it's in the Gacha! By the way, this gacha's version of wings can flap instead of that weird levitation. Its not correct angel wing flapping but it's still flapping! ;)

Alexina dropped to 4m which is great because its one of the dresses I've always wanted but never bought because I didn't want to spend 30m+ :3

• SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Clef wrote: »
    I got lucky but not lucky all the way. Got idle-less versions of the outfits.

@Clef which female one is that??? I'm loving that shorter version more than the long.