Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Event Changes/Help

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
So instead of just logging in for a minute and getting your stamp, apparently now we have to be logged in for 36 mins (an Erinn day). This isn't a problem for me since I play at least that much a day, but I can see some people being annoyed.

Also, if you hit Complete on the Quest before looking at it like I did (Twitchy trigger finger on the mouse XD) Attendance Joe can be found at the Unicorn Statue in Dunbarton.

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    yup annoying, but better then the idiotic stay logged in 11 hours a week, and make sure you click the stupid button every hour event we just had.
    Crimsọn[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Indeed. That was seriously an over glorified server stress test. =P
  • LeineiLeinei
    Do we have any idea what the wigs are for this attendance event's coupon? If it's the short hair styles in the notice, I definitely want the girl one! So close to my irl hair. =D
  • lidiyalidiya
    dunno if we are getting the wig in the box as in game if you mouse over the box it says hat nothing about the wig :(

I wish we would get the wig without the hat, or even add it in as a hairstyle :(
  • LeineiLeinei
    Oh geez, I hope it's not with the hat. I just want the hair. =(
  • lidiyalidiya
    edited February 16, 2017
    in all truth if you read the description in game it seems it will be JUST the hat no wig (dunno if korea got the hat alone without the wig)

I was actually expecting the wig to be in the gacha (or maybe it is, and not on the list) as we all know how much nexon loves to punish players wallets that want to make their characters look how they want.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So one of the prizes from this Attendance event is a Pet Adoption Medal.

Anyone already have plans as to a pet they're gonna seal up in it?
    SylviaWolfe
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Iyasenu I'm keep an eye out around that time of the attendance event. We might get a cash shop pet release around then. It would make sense.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited February 16, 2017
    I don't see the problem with staying logged in for 36 minutes to get a stamp. this encourages players to stay logged in for a little more then 5 minutes and you can even afk the whole time and get a stamp automatically and we get 3 extra days to do it. staying logged in and and checking every hour for 11 hours was a little annoying however events are not supposed to mean just get free stuff for nothing. so I am glad to see this kind of change for the login event ^^
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I don't see the problem with staying logged in for 36 minutes to get a stamp. this encourages players to stay logged in for a little more then 5 minutes and you can even afk the whole time and get a stamp automatically and we get 3 extra days to do it. staying logged in and and checking every hour for 11 hours was a little annoying however events are not supposed to mean just get free stuff for nothing. so I am glad to see this kind of change for the login event ^^

Agree. Stop complaining people. We even get some nice rewards EVERY day.
    NegumikoKitsuyashahyaciinthHelsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Greta and Negumiko

I largely made this thread so people who didn't notice the pop-up in game and the notice for the event itself would be able to find out what's going on. XD

I would like to know what wigs we're getting.
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    So one of the prizes from this Attendance event is a Pet Adoption Medal.

Anyone already have plans as to a pet they're gonna seal up in it?

planning to give some event pets to a new player. A reindeer or a holiday bear perhaps
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    They probably added the timer because there are a lot more nice items to earn. My guess for the wigs is that it's the hairstyle for the characters on the announcement post.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Vimi wrote: »
    They probably added the timer because there are a lot more nice items to earn. My guess for the wigs is that it's the hairstyle for the characters on the announcement post.

That might be the case.

The Dressing room got slots for Patissier Wig (M)/(F) and Patissiear Hat and Wig (M)/(F).

My guess is that the strange coupon will give the hatless version.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I just hope these items don't expire and can be banked. I plan to stash away stuff like the adoption medal, skill potions, etc\.. Since I have no use for them at the moment but maybe much much later in time.

Who am I kidding? I know they will have a timer on them. :(
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Sai wrote: »
    I just hope these items don't expire and can be banked. I plan to stash away stuff like the adoption medal, skill potions, etc\.. Since I have no use for them at the moment but maybe much much later in time.

Who am I kidding? I know they will have a timer on them. :(

Hey, Maybe we'll get lucky. :D *pats back*
  • lidiyalidiya
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Vimi wrote: »

That might be the case.

The Dressing room got slots for Patissier Wig (M)/(F) and Patissiear Hat and Wig (M)/(F).

My guess is that the strange coupon will give the hatless version.

Ahh didn't notice the coupon a few days before the outfit
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 17, 2017
    Nexon KR actually released the wigs alongside the first version of the outfit in a gachapon.
    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885339
    e4b5351aa3f94f5ba2cd4f2e8578a9de.png
    Male vs Female
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I really wish we'd get just the wig because they're super cute, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the wig and hat though.