Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter Attendance Event

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
We're halfway through another frozen winter, and we're bringing out an attendance event to mark the days until spring finally arrives! There's six brand-new items on display with a different prize every day, so make sure to hop on and get those stamps.

00J38-426defcd-07e3-466e-9cb2-298f6e289838.jpg

READ MORE
NekoLilyTreepBrightheartShakayaAstralBluehyaciinthNegumikoSunbeamtheGreatVitolan

Comments

• ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I love this attendance event! There's so many nice prizes in it, omg! OwO!
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I haven't even talked to caravan joe, but my quest said "completed." So I clicked completed, and now I'm lost. No Attendance book, no new quest upon relogging.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nichee wrote: »
    I haven't even talked to caravan joe, but my quest said "completed." So I clicked completed, and now I'm lost. No Attendance book, no new quest upon relogging.

Go to Dunbarton Unicorn statue and you will see Caravan Joe there. Talk to him and you will get option to choose your character as main one for this event and you will get Attendance Scroll after choosing.

SunbeamtheGreat
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    What all does the outfit box on the end entail? Is the one that it gives determined by your character's gender or is it random?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Shera wrote: »
    What all does the outfit box on the end entail? Is the one that it gives determined by your character's gender or is it random?

Probably determined by your character gender like they always had.
    Shera
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 17, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Shera wrote: »

Probably determined by your character gender like they always had.

My problem with this is again, Beauty Coupons. I would LOVE to have the male wig and female outfit set, but I literally can't genderbend with these beauty coupons plastered on my character's face that I love and absolutely want to keep. At the same time I desperately want to rb into a male to use all the new outfits I bought. Events on alts just never work for me, I have to keep a shop open at all times and my alts have no inventory space to speak of.
    d5469484ba314612b05e618e25fda4ed.png
    These aren't cheap on Tarlach...and I'm not spending more gold or gambling on Gachapons again.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Will the wig coupon actually be a wig or will it end up being a hair coupon? D:
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited February 18, 2017
    Which wig/coupon are we going to get with the attendance event and will it be gender specific? I'm honestly hoping to get caravan joe's hair as a male wig, but I'm not sure if that is available or ever will be lol.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 18, 2017
    This came from the Attendance Event from back in October. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Caravan_Joe%27s_Strange_Wig_Coupon Wonder if it's going to give out those two particular wigs again or something new.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Greta wrote: »
    Nichee wrote: »

Go to Dunbarton Unicorn statue and you will see Caravan Joe there. Talk to him and you will get option to choose your character as main one for this event and you will get Attendance Scroll after choosing.

I had the same problem and now I've already lost a day because of it.
    SylviaWolfe
  • YukiTsukiYukiTsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Is there anyone else having their Attendance Scroll not stamping off each time they login? I've been logging in everyday and I'm still on 1 stamp. So wanted the cooking outfit too :(
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Every day you login to Mabinogi on that character, you'll earn a stamp on that scroll after spending one in-game day (36 minutes) online< Im guessing you haven't stayed logged in long enough but If u are staying logged in for 36mins then i have no idea why you haven't been getting getting stamps.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    for those wondering, you need to cc after the daily reset at 7PM pst for the 36 minute timer to start. then, after 36 minutes, you'll get the stamp for that day
  • SherriSherri
    Shoog wrote: »
    This came from the Attendance Event from back in October. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Caravan_Joe%27s_Strange_Wig_Coupon Wonder if it's going to give out those two particular wigs again or something new.

If so, I won't be too mad about it. I can get the other wig that I wasn't able to get. :D
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

Ah, found my comment from before about what we might be getting:
    Nexon KR actually released the wigs alongside the first version of the outfit in a gachapon.
    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885339
    e4b5351aa3f94f5ba2cd4f2e8578a9de.png
    Male vs Female

Sherri
  • SherriSherri

Nexon KR actually released the wigs alongside the first version of the outfit in a gachapon.
    Male vs Female

:O I want both so much waah
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535

Male vs Female

If we get those wigs from it, I will be srsly happy. <3
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 25, 2017
    Yeah, I'm gonna have ditto you on wanting these wigs.
    *edit* Well well, looks like we will be getting them.

8ac1dc47bbce48fa92ed41377c3045ab.png9010db651620499f9087270503a9d28b.png
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Only question I have; is the 20th the last day, or the 21st? If 21st is the last day, then I'll make it. Otherwise, I'll miss out on the outfit.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    unfortunately, it awfully looks like something from gacha (i mean the box from attendance have a very high chance to not include the wig nor the the wig with the hat)