Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO event idea

MyrkekMyrkek
Mabinogi Rep: 370
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I had this idea for future XO events, and I know this is gonna sound crazy, so just hear me out.

Take 5 minutes and check the questions you put into the event

I know, it's next to pointless, the questions don't actually matter, just watch the joe bar, but when you've put the wrong answers into the game for questions like "are red ,blue, and yellow primary colors" or "The white house appears on the back of a (question incomplete)" it sorta kinda screams incompetence. like, this is some basic stuff here, and google is your friend. Just something to think about for next time. /salt
KitsuyashaKryoIyasenuSherriSaffronBeigeDaktaroNilrem

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Yea saw at least 3 different statements that had (incomplete) in them. They were so incomplete that no one knew which to choose as it meant nothing like "Hydrogen" (and from what I remember that was all it said, and if I remember right it was false...)

Every time Nexon brings this back they just get worst at checking the statements. I remember 1st few times there were a few incorrect ones(and one that was in the correct, and wrong list at the same time), but at least they were complete statements though.
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    I remember last time they got questions about mabinogi wrong even. It's lazy work and shows they don't care about their game. I know I shouldn't be so upset about this, but games are a major part of my life, and seeing work this sloppy... personally, I'd rather if they quit doing this event altogether if they aren't willing to put in the effort to even finish the questions in a trivia game, let alone get them right.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Fix Q&A Location Plz
    9645af63955e498099fa214070f09054.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Fix Q&A Location Plz

Location has nothing to do with that, lmao.

That kind of message appears everywhere in Mabi at 6pm/6am ingame
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 18, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Fix Q&A Location Plz

Location has nothing to do with that, lmao.

That kind of message appears everywhere in Mabi at 6pm/6am ingame

Fixing the UI box location will make it less painful for players who actually want tickets without chancing getting something wrong.

Also, this is just lazy work ethic.
    5c7bd15b7d1248fc81cb17aebf9dbbfb.png
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    My friend got "In the movie the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy wears silver shoes."
    Apparently, it's true?
    Also apparently Rainbow Road is in Star Fox, not Mario Kart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Sherri wrote: »
    My friend got "In the movie the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy wears silver shoes."
    Apparently, it's true?
    Also apparently Rainbow Road is in Star Fox, not Mario Kart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The movie part is supposed to be the book...