Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's bring some old pets back! :D

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited February 18, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Dragons and Maids are cool, but there is a big list of cool and cute pets that haven't been on the market for more than 5 and even 8 years.

So now i invite the players to write down below the pets that you would like to see on the NX Shop

My List:

Any Magic Broom (?)
Black & White Hedgehogs (January 15 to January 30, 2009) - 8 Years
Thunderbird (July 16 to July 22, 2009) - 8 Years
Phoenix (November 21 to December 12, 2012) 5 Years
Crow (October 8, 2013) - 4 Years

Please try to only choose the pets that haven't seen the light in a long time.

Thanks~ ♥

IGN: Miauchita
Server: Alexina
SherriSphyra21SunbeamtheGreatNegumikostratostella

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I made a thread about bringing the Crow back too, if you'd like to support. :D
    Also, make sure to put your IGN and server in your post. c:
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Sherri wrote: »
    I made a thread about bringing the Crow back too, if you'd like to support. :D
    Also, make sure to put your IGN and server in your post. c:

Thanks! and will do! :D Having a crow like that would be perfect for a witch cosplay~

SherriSunbeamtheGreat
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 18, 2017
    The Phoenix came out last December in 2016 so it hasn't been that long. Whereas the Thunderbird came back in October in 2014 so it along with the brooms, hedgehogs and the crow are due to come back.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    wow 8 years on the thunderbird? holy moly has it really been that long? Now I feel old lol
  • SheenaSheena
    edited February 20, 2017
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    wow 8 years on the thunderbird? holy moly has it really been that long? Now I feel old lol

Ya, so many pets forgotten in the darkness q.q
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    The thunderbird actually was out at the end of 2015 during a black friday sale. Still has been a while though.

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/20/00Imt/black-friday-pet-blowout-sale

Personally I want the panda to come back, they never made it into the yin yang sale a while ago and haven't been released in at least the 2 years I've been playing.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I would really like a pelican :)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 20, 2017
    @Carlize Ah, thanks for correcting me. I was going by the wiki. XD
  • SheenaSheena
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Carlize Ah, thanks for correcting me. I was going by the wiki. XD

Me too xD
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I support this :) I'd really like to get the crow pet as mentioned in another thread.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wasn't there a bunch of other bird type pets other than the crow? Or are those all still in the cash shop?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would like the Thunderbird to come back so I can get one Alexina. I got one when it came back out in 2015 for Mari. I also want the husky to come back and some of the older cats.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I am hoping the Bone Dragon, idk if that considers old pets...
  • SheenaSheena
    I am hoping the Bone Dragon, idk if that considers old pets...

The Bone Dragon is there but..... its in a pack were you also get a nimbus pet and 30 days of VIP service
  • stratostellastratostella
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    the little hopper and floral fairy were uber cute...
    (also the nine-tailed fox was apparently available back in october, but i missed it... it'd be cool if they bring it back again sometime this year~)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I only want Crystal Deer and Floral Fairy to be back. Maybe Ice and Thunder Dragons too.