Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm not receiving my attendance stamps.

SkipanSkipan
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I noticed a few days ago with the "rebirth button" event (I don't know what it's name is, but I'm referring to the corner 'rebirth button' obviously") that suddenly I wasn't receiving my rewards, and now I'm not receiving my attendance stamps. I really want to be able to receive them, and I certainly was logged in for an Erinn day yesterday. Today is the last day that I'll be able to have the chance to collect 30 stamps, so I hope this is resolved immediately for me because I really don't want to miss out on the 30 day qualification prize. Thanks.

Comments

• SkipanSkipan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Well, this seems to be fixed because now suddenly I received my attendance prize. Lol.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you also need to make sure you change channel after 7 AM PST because if you stay on 1 channel all day without changing channel then it will still consider it as being the day before
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    I've logged in three straight days in a row and I only have the first reward completed.

Yes, I have the book. Is this exclusively my issue or is anyone else struggling here?
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I've noticed that you need to relog for the new day(RL) to tick over for the next reward.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    I've completely closed the game and re-opened and logged in for three days now, if that clarifies anything.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Nice merge.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    You're welcome.