Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF>fashion advice

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited February 21, 2017 in General Chat
I'm kinda in doubt which wings to go with. so anyone got an eye for fashion who can help me? without wings feels kinda naked, so don't really wanna go without
uRit6El.jpg
SunbeamtheGreat
  1. what wings to go with?51 votes
    1. butterfly wings
       4% (2 votes)
    2. cherry blossom glass wings
       73% (37 votes)
    3. pitch black axia wings
       6% (3 votes)
    4. graceful astro wings
       18% (9 votes)

Comments

• AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    but... none of the match regardless.
    SylviaWolfeKagaSaffronBeigeAichann
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    None match, if you dye the dress a little I'd go with glass wings though.
    SylviaWolfe
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Less is more, just don't wear them.
    Sherri[Deleted User]MeyGretaInubabii
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    I'd say the Graceful Astro, but only if you can dye the roses purple to give the outfit some color to match
    Aichann
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nichee wrote: »
    Less is more, just don't wear them.

Someone doesn't have wings. Jk.
    SylviaWolfe
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    It's hard because I think glass wings match the best but I also love the way the Astro wings look with it too, they kinda stand out more.

Also, it doesn't matter if they do or don't match, so long as you like the outfit! I sometimes throw on random wings with outfits even if the colors don't really go together, especially because I don't usually like to keep dying outfits. Once I like how the outfit looks, that's it for me lol.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 21, 2017
    I would go with the Glass Wings with the current outfit colors.
    Crimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I like the cherry glass wings. :D
    Though no wings are best wings.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    It's hard because I think glass wings match the best but I also love the way the Astro wings look with it too, they kinda stand out more.

Also, it doesn't matter if they do or don't match, so long as you like the outfit! I sometimes throw on random wings with outfits even if the colors don't really go together, especially because I don't usually like to keep dying outfits. Once I like how the outfit looks, that's it for me lol.

I definitely agree with that. I'm kinda undecided though, since they all have their own appeal to me combined with the dress, hence my question, to see if the community might help in making a choice. gonna try and go without wings for a few days, to really feel wether I like it. keep the ideas and opinions coming though
    badnewsbarrett
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    edited February 21, 2017
    also, aren't I the cutest little ghost ever? :3
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    All the wings are overdoing it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 21, 2017
    none of the wings match the dress or look particularly good since they don't match, but I'd go with the cherry blossom glass wings because at least they seem to be attempting to match a little bit

yeah not everything has to match, but non of those look particularly appealing to me with that dress. if you had a plain pair of angel wings then maybe. those ones are all too fancy to not match
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    None of them match. Wings don't always make a good look. They can break a good look as well.
    MeyXiokunNilremKitsuyashaClefairy
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    also, aren't I the cutest little ghost ever? :3

What if I told you that everyone looks the same in a ghostly robe...
    But yesh ish cute :3
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    ah the wings have dark color element in them, so they're not match for the outfit
  • CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    I'll be the rare oddity who says Pitch Black Axia Wings look the best out of those options, they give nice contrast which compliments the outfit. None of the other options look quite right to me.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Axia wings look ridiculous to me. That's not how wings supposed to look in my opinion lol.
    Helsa
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    get a pair of white humming bird wings, cant go wrong if you got small wings ovob
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 22, 2017
    `` doesn't matter as long as you like it `` :

Ugly_Betty_Season_3.jpg

lolloluulolollll

As long as I have sincerity, I will say that the words ``good job`` can be pretty harmful to someone's status quo. Criticism is necessary if you want anyone, even your closest of friends, to improve. Otherwise the entire sentiment fails.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Korore wrote: »
    I would go with the Glass Wings with the current outfit colors.

I agree, it's hard to make those wings go with anything. But when you do find a lovely ensemble to compliment it go with it. Plus the glass wings are much more original apart from all the angel and cupid wings out there.
    Clefairy