Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Efficient methods of gaining EXP

RoodlesRoodles
Mabinogi Rep: 740
in Help
Hi; returning player here.

I wanted to ask if anyone has some new (or reliable) ways of gathering EXP relatively easily.
Specifically, I'm looking for ways that are doable at any time and for as long as I'd want (Opening 7 saga boxes one day a week is useful, but not so much when you're popping a rebirth potion everyday). I'm already doing both my dailies and some solo Taill SMs with my hoard of shadow crystals.
I haven't played much since the dungeon revamp, so are some instances of the new dungeons worth doing, EXP and/or money-wise?

Thanks!

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like to spam Defeat the Shadow Wizard for not just gold but for EXP too. Especially when it's the daily!

Or I just flood NPC's with those statutes you get from Eweca Orb.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I like to spam Defeat the Shadow Wizard for not just gold but for EXP too. Especially when it's the daily!

Or I just flood NPC's with those statutes you get from Eweca Orb.

Thanks; I'll give Shadow Wizard a whirl. Previously I've been doing the solo-oriented Battle for Taillteann.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    If shadow wizard is too hard, Alby Advance normal gives decent exp. HM gives more but its gotten little harder with the revamp so I would suggest doing it with other people. Gives decent gold as well and could get good stuff from chests. ^^
  • RoodlesRoodles
    edited February 21, 2017
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    If shadow wizard is too hard, Alby Advance normal gives decent exp. HM gives more but its gotten little harder with the revamp so I would suggest doing it with other people. Gives decent gold as well and could get good stuff from chests. ^^

Yeah, I was just starting to get into the newer dungeons.
    Hopefully I might pick up a broken chain or two in all my runs for EXP. I've had two 99.9% CRKs sitting in my inventory for months upon months, just waiting for the chains so I can finish them myself...

feelsbadman.jpg
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 22, 2017
    Even Barri Basic soloing gives decent exp as well if you can. Meanwhile, you can pick up those Fireball page 3,4 and Arrow Revolver page 3,4 for sale (my server goes like 30~50k ish). Plus, who knows if you get Meditation Book from reward room as well. :)
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Even Barri Basic soloing gives decent exp as well if you can. Meanwhile, you can pick up those Fireball page 3,4 and Arrow Revolver page 3,4 for sale (my server goes like 30~50k ish). Plus, who knows if you get Meditation Book from reward room as well. :)

I'm to the point I can almost solo Alby Adv HM. It takes longer than I'd like for me to say I'm comfortable doing it.

I'll probably stick to doing the tougher non-HM Advanced dungeons for now.

• SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Spamming Shadow Missions at Hard difficulty, commerce, doing the highest difficulty instance would give you more exp.