Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Opposite Of Time

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Morbious17 wrote: »
    <font color="#8F00FF"/>Did we really "create" time? To me, it seems to be more like a name we've given to something we observe that we have no control over, that has continued to occur before we existed and will do so long after we're gone. It's something that will always be, regardless of whether or not we acknowledge it or give it a name.

It's something we observe and have formed into a pattern based upon the rotation of the Earth and orbit around the Sun(or if you want to go further, since the expansion of matter since the big bang, but measured through references pulled from Earth).It's a bit past my territory since it's quantum, but because of how the universe is set up, it's entirely plausible that existence itself is exactly one electron moving around through space and time. Not a fan of it myself, but when you consider that all electrons have equal mass and charge-- that is, they're exactly perfectly the same to each other, on a level achieved by literally nothing else in the entire universe--it's a little easier to see where Richard Feynman and John Wheeler could reach that.

We can think of time in terms of being relative when doing comparisons, but regardless, always be mindful and make it to school and/or work on time. Money controls the universe, at least as far as your mortal lives are concerned!
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Opposite of time is no time , but as u said time is true cuz there are day and night , and movement of sun and moon , changing of seasons and cuz of human activity , so time is linked to the place and we can call "time" as "life" , so opposite of time"life" is DEATH "where there is no place and so NO time"

That is my opinion
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    If time equals money, then being broke is the opposite of time.
    LORD_ENDYMION
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Korore wrote: »
    emiT

So basically if emit is time's opposite, the sun emits light, it un-time the light...

tumblr_o45lftgQW71ql717xo2_500.gif

I confused myself.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Yutsuki wrote: »
    Korore wrote: »
    emiT

So basically if emit is time's opposite, the sun emits light, it un-time the light...

tumblr_o45lftgQW71ql717xo2_500.gif

I confused myself.

The light emits the sun? The sun emits darkness? The sun emiTs light? The sun absorbs light? The sun is a black hole (I don't think it's big enough to become a black hole.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    God was also created because we can't fathom being alone and to explain what has not been explained. That statement does not make me an atheist though. Because I do agree that there are some things in this universe that may never be truly comprehended.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Gaea wrote: »
    God was also created because we can't fathom being alone and to explain what has not been explained. That statement does not make me an atheist though. Because I do agree that there are some things in this universe that may never be truly comprehended.

No it's because some masochistic group of people decided they want to be watched as they do shameful acts and be punished for it.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Opposite of time? Space? LOL

Times are indefinite amount of interval numbers, 24 hours equals a new day, rinse and repeat...