Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

narnia x mabi?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in General Chat
this made me think of narnia... don't worry though, it's just me being weird XD
rb7zMll.jpg

Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.

When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone,
Sits at Cair Paravel in throne,
The evil time will be over and done.
SunbeamtheGreatSherri

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Those chairs are so ugly looking.
    SylviaWolfeGretaSunbeamtheGreat
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm all for it if I can have a sweet Aslan lion pet. We already had a centaur although his name wasn't Mr. Tumnus
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I don't want another crossover event until AFTER we have that FMA one I've heard people talking about or Naruto Shippuden.
    And if we ever get a Naruto Shippuden cross over I don't want to have it if it's gonna be all of the leaf village and no one else. The Uchiha's and the Akatsuki have to be there too. >_>

If not either of those I want to stick to really popular animes people can recognize without even having to watch the anime. Not to say that I don't like Narnia but I don't feel it would fit in very well.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    @Xiokun I would adore a Naruto crossover :O and there's no way they would do one without at least including The Akatsuki and the Uchiha Clan. Too much edgy fashion potential there. I'll just have my fingers crossed for a sweet green jumpsuit and bowl cut should such a crossover exist.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Those chairs are so ugly looking.

And i saw people buy it for 10m+ gold. Only lucky ones found it under 7m.
    SylviaWolfeHelsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Narnia was a good series, I enjoy reading it. I loved The Silver Chair the most.
    Ew. Anything but Naruto. Too many fanboys in my school already. :(
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    edited February 22, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Narnia was a good series, I enjoy reading it. I loved The Silver Chair the most.
    Ew. Anything but Naruto. Too many fanboys in my school already. :(

You mean to tell me that this doesn't get you super hyped?