Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 22, 2017
    Yeah Filia needs some love. I'm not sure if Qilla and the Calida Lake Camps really need that much in terms of expansion. They're pretty basic areas and doing too much might make hot air ballooning complicated XD.
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited February 22, 2017
    I wouldn't mind seeing "adventurer camps" scattered across all Iria maps. Could give a bunch of quests or even pave the way for iria commerce.
    30 minutes until maintenance ends on KR!
    SherriPeloi
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 22, 2017
    Clef wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing "adventurer camps" scattered across all Iria maps. Could give a bunch of quests or even pave the way for iria commerce.
    30 minutes until maintenance ends on KR!

From what I could translate on the notice regarding the maintenance on their end, I think either they're being quiet about it or they're just doing a server health check.

When I go to their page, it said this when I translated the page:

home pageThursday, February 23, 2017, 03:30 - 11:00A formal serverRegular check (game check: from 03:30 to 11:00 (7 hours 30 minutes))Test serverPeriodic inspectionReason for inspectionPlease understand that we are preparing for more convenient service.
    We will do our best to keep the scheduled inspection schedule. ^ - ^
    (However, the inspection schedule may change inevitably depending on the situation.)

Why this takes 7 1/2 hours to do, I have no idea. Does anyone know if this might be a standard for Korea's Mabi Servers?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    bg.jpg

I am dying of blood loss now thank you nexon KR. thank you so much :D :D

ummm looks like it's still just a teaser for now
    KokoroXiokunSherribadnewsbarrettIyasenuFelice
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 22, 2017
    img01.jpg

you can now FLY in Dunby, Tir, Dugald Isle, and the area between bangor and dunbarton

img04.jpg

and a new pet gacha... I wonder if we get this tomorrow. could explain the character limit increase :D

bg.jpg

all of the pets seem to be carnival / festia themed. would go great with the next release of Mabiland / anniversary event as well
    KokoroSherriAliahPeloiIyasenuSpiritikajustshowing
  • LeineiLeinei
    WANT WANT WANT WANT!
    SylviaWolfe
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    That Fallen Fairy looks amazing. I wonder if their inventories are filled with tons of dye gachas like one gacha did long ago.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Hinotama Oh dear god, if they do that, please let them NOT EXPIRE.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Treep wrote: »
    SHES USING A BOw ON THE BACK?!unknown.png

Also looks like it has a string lol or a big bow o3o, doesnt look like a building since they change its angle

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!?!?!?
  • LeineiLeinei
    It's a chimney pipe.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 22, 2017
    I just noticed in that teaser image the giant is wearing a 1 handed sword AND a 1 handed axe o.o idk if that was just artist having fun or what

sorry I keep noticing stuff and posting lol. this update is really relevant to me though
  • LeineiLeinei
    I want to know what's going on SO BAD. XD
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Arjune wrote: »
    bg.jpg

*HEAVY BREATHING*
    THERE'S. A SWORD. IN HIS OTHER. HAAAND.YES!

(And look at dem muscles.)
    Iyasenu
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Joy. Giants get dual wielding I'm guessing. Not surprised. If anything, I'm hurt.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 22, 2017
    OKAY... so we are about to get something as 9th anniversary. (Got this from random website)

23296D4758AE58AD2E51A9

Totems (Max Damage, Critical, All Stats)
    Nexon America 9th Anniversary Luxury Bag(?) (If you just sell this to NPC, you get 1mil. But if you open it, you will obtain 10x14 size bag which can hold only equipments)
    Nexon America 9th Anniversary Bag (Includes various new outfits and random stuffs??) - is this another gachapon..?
    -> Direct Ampoule, Metal Ampoule, Pet Ampoule, Magical Instrumental Ampoule x1 each.
    -> Box will be Removed automatically if event ends

I'm...not really sure which [n]th anniversary are we about to have? Is it really 9th?

+ADD
    Forgot to mention really important.
    From Pixie Fantasia Box Bundle Package, you can obtain 3 Pixie Fantasia Box and PET LEVEL 200 POTION (INSTANT) which is being sold for 14,700 which is roughly about $13 USD. And yes. This potion is tradeable. This is just dirt cheap ( come on, 3 useful pets for $13 with a potion that levels pet to 200? ) and hopefully we get similar priced package later on.
    badnewsbarrett[Deleted User]PeloiSherriSpiritika
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 22, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Joy. Giants get dual wielding I'm guessing. Not surprised. If anything, I'm hurt.

giants have been able to dual wield 1-handed blunts since forever. the axe and sword combo is either new, or the artist for the picture just did that for some reason

ok a bit more info I found... the giant update coming is called (through google translate):

Giant battle reorganization, Warriors of the Snowy Return

battle reorganization mmmm *drools....but is still drooling more at that giant battle art*

Pet Gacha is called Pixie Fantasy Box

there's 12 pets inside.

* Specified color dyed ampoule set (event) item for 30 days valid time is included in all animal character inventory.
    Using items, you can randomly acquire one of 95 designated color dye ampoules or a designated color metal dye ampoule.
    * Designated color dyed ampoules and designated color metal dyed ampoules are valid for 30 days.

When you buy a Pixie Fantasia bundle pack of three
    You will receive an item of "Special Gold Nutrition" that will make your animal character level 200 at a time.

* The Pixie Fantasy Bundle Pack includes three Pixie Fantasy boxes and one special nutrient.
    * Special Golden Nutrition can be used with summoned animal characters,
    Partner Characters / Deactivate Status / Can not be used for Level 200 Animal Characters.
    * When an animal character is summoned, you will be asked if you want to use a special gold supplement.
    If you press the [OK] button, the effect will be applied immediately. In this case, the recovery service will not be provided.
    * Special gold nutritional items can be traded once.

• LeineiLeinei
    Ellisya wrote: »
    OKAY... so we are about to get something as 9th anniversary. (Got this from random website)

23296D4758AE58AD2E51A9

Totems (Max Damage, Critical, All Stats)
    Nexon America 9th Anniversary Luxury Bag(?) (If you just sell this to NPC, you get 1mil. But if you open it, you will obtain 10x14 size bag which can hold only equipments)
    Nexon America 9th Anniversary Bag (Includes various new outfits and random stuffs??) - is this another gachapon..?
    -> Direct Ampoule, Metal Ampoule, Pet Ampoule, Magical Instrumental Ampoule x1 each.
    -> Box will be Removed automatically if event ends

I'm...not really sure which [n]th anniversary are we about to have? Is it really 9th?

+ADD
    Forgot to mention really important.
    From Pixie Fantasia Box Bundle Package, you can obtain 3 Pixie Fantasia Box and PET LEVEL 200 POTION (INSTANT) which is being sold for 14,700 which is roughly about $13 USD. And yes. This potion is tradeable. This is just dirt cheap ( come on, 3 useful pets for $13 with a potion that levels pet to 200? ) and hopefully we get similar priced package later on.

That 9th Anni Bag strikes me as a sort of RNG Box dealy.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 22, 2017
    Guys, I'm seeing some hints about flight in non flight towns!

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885376
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Arjune wrote: »
    bg.jpg

i am here for those muscles
    Darkpixie99Arjune[Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 22, 2017
    Wait Wait Wait.... the Giant is dual wielding... an axe and a sword...