Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Meowbanogi =3

WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
in General Chat
I can't wait till the next Meowbanogi and Doki Doki Island event comes back! Which event do you prefer?
SunbeamtheGreat

Comments

• SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Doki Doki Island.
    Waffulwulf
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Doki Doki FOREVER!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Meowbinogi. Can't wait to spam Kitchen Dungeon for it lol.
    WaffulwulfHelsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Meow meow meowbanogi. :3
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm still a bigger fan of Doki Doki assuming they add a few more prizes/components
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Neither one of them.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Neither one of them.

Ouch. :S
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I got so much Platinum Hammers from Meowbinogi. Must get more of those.
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    ether one is fine with me, but if they keep all the same prizes in meowninogi like cat armor and cat ears and space cat it will annoy me. the prices of those have been run to the ground and past the ground straight to hell. :P I'm always welcoming more platinum and rusty hammers with open arms though
    WaffulwulfAstralBlue
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    62440366.jpg
    Crisis1AerenKingEphySherriWaffulwulfSphyra21
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Meowbinogi.

i like Doki Doki too, with that nice theme (that used to be the homestead theme,IIRC) and I can pull those gathered Doki island exclusive fruits from storage.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »
    62440366.jpg
    ^
    why not both guise? c:
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    meowbinogi becuz training seals ayo

from dokidoki, not counting flying, i only ever wanted the tiny kitten pet but rng hates me
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I never got to experience meowbinogi ;-; I was taking one of my famous year long breaks....
  • WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited February 22, 2017
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Neither one of them.

What past event is your favorite?
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I was thinking of going with the "why not both", but I realized I wouldn't want both at the same time because it's exhausting to get full value out of either event on their own already. So because of that I'll say Doki Doki is my preference. If we get both but at separate times, then that would be good.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I was thinking of going with the "why not both", but I realized I wouldn't want both at the same time because it's exhausting to get full value out of either event on their own already. So because of that I'll say Doki Doki is my preference. If we get both but at separate times, then that would be good.

that's true... gathering all those potatoes and silverfruit (for multiple characters) and other things and also spamming kitchen dungeon for marbles would be too much all at once :P
    Greta
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Cute things. x3
    Both please!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 23, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    Imaizumi wrote: »

that's true... gathering all those potatoes and silverfruit (for multiple characters) and other things and also spamming kitchen dungeon for marbles would be too much all at once :P

I mean that is potentially true. But at least there would be plenty to do.

Plus I still have cat's eyes saved, HA!