Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Applause (Cheering) Gesture

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Help
Was the cheering or applause gesture card from Mabipalooza tradable? For whatever reason even though I did the event everyday, I never got the gesture. Perhaps some kind of error on my part, I can't remember. So I was wondering if the gesture was tradable, that way I can put up an ad to buy one from someone. I would really like to have this gesture.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 23, 2017
    It's tradable. I saw people selling/buying them just after event ended, but i warn you - they will cost few millions for sure.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    It's tradable. I saw people selling/buying them just after event ended, but i warn you - they will cost few millions for sure.

Oh good, yeah no problem, I figured as much. Thank you for responding to my thread. Do you happen to recall the exact name of the card? The wiki has two different names for the item.

Gaea of Ruairi B>Cheering Gesture Card =P
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 23, 2017
    It says Applause in my Action Window so it's probably named like that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    It says Applause in my Action Window so it's probably named like that.

Thanks, I'll update the wiki. =P