Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Goodbye!

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited February 23, 2017
    Sadness!! We'll miss you like crazy Sabina! You were an amazing CM
    All the best to you (I tried to have hearts here but it wouldn't let me)

Oh noes, now I can never be Sabina's Valentine! ToT
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    _spoiler__blue_diamond_redraw_by_jennthevampire-daubzf7.png
    You will be missed, Sabina...
    Shakaya
  • JoejonasJoejonas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited February 23, 2017
    Goodbye Sabina! :(

Edit: didn't wanna type on my phone but incase I forget to edit this later LOL
    Thank you for everything :(!!! Hope you enjoy your new job just as much! I'll have that lil handwritten card to remember u forever ;(
    Shakaya
  • FearMongerFearMonger
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Wild, never thought I'd see you dip out, too. That's two of my favorite Nexon peeps gone. Have a good time wherever it is you may go.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Good luck, you will be missed!
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    k5B1CBd.jpg

Omg I can't believe it's been 6 years already! We're going to miss you so much Sabina! ; n;
    I wish you the best of luck with your new opportunity, but don't ever forget about us!
    Shakaya
  • IrisMabiIrisMabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    We'll miss you Sabina! I wish you luck in your future job.
  • LynetteLynette
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    you've always been my favorite, i'm really sad to see you go. but i know what ever it is you're going to do, you're going to be great! Q-Q
    i will treasure these pink heart wings you gave to me, forever!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sabina wrote: »
    I will miss you all very much! I put in my two weeks notice early last week, so tomorrow will be my last day :( I may be leaving early tomorrow as well.

I will definitely be sure to stop by as much as I can, under a new name of course :P And if you have my Twitter, Discord, or Skype you can feel free to message me there!

Why would you need to use a different name? Couldn't they just revoke your privs? Sabina should stay Sabina. :(
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hard to think that this is completely out-of-the-blue.
    Ya'know, given what happened about 2 weeks ago.

So lame, losing a long-time CM.
    Almost like when a long-time veteran player quits.

But...
    Who'll do the Upcoming Content, or Event Streams? Used to be you and Nkeona. I hope those are still gonna be a thing.
    What'll be done for GM events, they'll be down a member, too!
    What'll happen to Sabina's Wedding Chapel!?

Actually, Nkeona hasn't popped in just yet.
    Hopefully, she doesn't miss the chance to say bye here in the thread.

At any rate, good luck with your future endeavors, hope you don't forget about Mabi. (at least too quickly)
    These past Valentine's Day GM events, and the 'Sabina's Valentine" titles are gonna be a reminder about ya.
    Plenty of folks here'll miss you, so bye-bye.
    ImaizumiCarlizeShakayaSherriBrightheart
  • MrzorbMrzorb
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    It has been a pleasure having you as "the voice" for Mabinogi over the past 6 years. I've been playing for a little over 7 years and remember when you first popped up in the forums. I always looked forward to all of the times that the staff joined us in game for various events. It's been a delight getting to know you over the years and see take part in the contest and events that yourself and the team could come up with. You'll greatly be missed by myself and the entire community and I can honestly say that the forums especially won't be the same without you. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

P.S: I also still have and treasure both the card and the puppet reward from your twitter give away. Thank you again for them both and all of the memories you have helped make over the years.

puppet_1.jpg
    CrimsọnZerukanshintaroshy64ImaizumiPeloiSabinaSherriKingEphyShakayaBrightheart
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 24, 2017
    Sabina wrote: »
    And if you have my Twitter, Discord, or Skype you can feel free to message me there!

Yaaaay, you better keep in touch, 'cause I owe you like 40 cakes!

You know I'm always wishing you the best, Boss, your next place is gonna flip when they realize you've taken over the entire world :D

It's been an honor carrying out your evil plots "working" under you and watching Mabi and its community blossom so much under you. ♥
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Who'll do the Upcoming Content, or Event Streams? Used to be you and Nkeona. I hope those are still gonna be a thing.

He's not as cute, but Saygo is incredibly awesome and will be great as interim CM.
    Brightheart
  • shintaroshy64shintaroshy64
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Honestly I'm going to miss you doing the videos for mabinogi, sure they can get another person but it won't be the same.

All The Best!!!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Honestly thought you were around longer than this. I can't speak for everyone, but I'll miss you as our CM. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Also Iyesanu with the obvious yet not-so-obvious... thing.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    You stuck around much much longer than all of our past CMs before you. That's quite the accomplishment.
    We used to scare CMs away pretty fast. They never loved us like you did.

Good luck with the next adventure.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited February 24, 2017
    You wern't -hime-, which says alot. Thanks for being an awesome CM, and thanks for not adopting her "methods" of being a CM.

Join Alexina...and we'll exterminate all the afking heretics. yoyo166.gif
    [Deleted User]
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Thanks for all your hard work, Sabina! I hope you thrive in your new environment and I also hope you've taught your underling to host contests and events as well as you have. Good luck with everything! :)
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    You've helped me out a lot throughout the time you've spent here. Even amongst all the negative words out there know that you've been a good CM in my eyes. Have a good one.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    Good luck with your new adventure and thank you for being an awesome CM. :) Hope to see you again and long live pink!
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited February 24, 2017
    Dear Sabina,

I am saddened to hear that you will be leaving. I feel that you have done a great job during your time as Community Manager. I enjoyed meeting you at the Beach Party event during the summer, especially after it had to be rescheduled, and again at the Elements Fire and Halloween events. I didn't think about it at the time, but as a returning player it was nice to see that the most visible GM was someone I could remember from before, even if I only knew you by name. I didn't have much of a chance to participate in the many contests on the forums, but I got into the habit of checking them often. I hope the next Community Manager carries on with your level of dedication and enthusiasm. As I said before, I really appreciate everything you have done for the Mabinogi community. This is just a Rebirth into a new Talent. I hope your next adventure is just as blessed as the last three centuries you have spent with us here in Erinn.

With warm feelings,
    Caissa of Alexina Server
    SherriShakayaBrightheart
This discussion has been closed.