Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HELP FIGHT AGAINST THE BULLIES

Love_ALLLove_ALL
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
So recently there's been some bullies attacking my friends and I without any mercy. We were just minding our own business and having fun with EvG when all of a sudden we're getting our butts camped I needed to force log! LETS UNITE AS ONE AND FIGHT OFF THESE BULLIES!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Here's my tip;

EvG somewhere where there isn't loads of people and do it only with your friends. Otherwise, turn your EvG off. Camping isn't bullying... it's just the way it goes. :(
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 24, 2017
    This isn't bullying. This is just fair fighting if you ask me. Now if you are being harassed, such as being repeatedly ask to show nudes, then write a ticket.

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wait what
    W0t m8
    What is EvG? xP
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wait what
    W0t m8
    What is EvG? xP

EvG, to my knowledge, is a free for all PVP mode toggable where anyone who also has it on can fight and harm you at 100% of their fighting strength.

• KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    This isn't bullying. This is just fair fighting if you ask me.

Interesting...
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Love_ALL wrote: »
    LETS UNITE AS ONE AND FIGHT OFF THESE BULLIES!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

Pls no bully bullies. PsF8wkP.png
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    EVG is broken anyways. And if you don't know why, well it's because there is no balance in pvp skills, at all. It's possible to camp really easy, and in some cases people use cheats to get the upper hand.
  • BakujioBakujio
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Camping in EvG is perfectly normal. Legit if you cant handle the EvG style, do it in Arena or not at all in a popular area such as Dunby or Tir (Basic EvG grounds). If anything its suppose to be all in good fun. Just remember when you switch EvG on you are 100% aware you are playing against other people as well. That includes people who just help themselves in.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    The ideal solution to this is to give better access to the UI while dead in this case, enough to turn off EvG while dead.
    SherriRerisuNilremMeyYokkaichiShakaya
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Orkane wrote: »
    The ideal solution to this is to give better access to the UI while dead in this case, enough to turn off EvG while dead.

Usually you just hit windows and turn the option off with the right timing if they give you a little space. In this case, camping multiple people for a long period of time is a reportable gank. Other than that, next time join each other in a large and empty homestead dedicated to EvG for best uninterrupted PvP.
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Orkane wrote: »

Usually you just hit windows and turn the option off with the right timing if they give you a little space. In this case, camping multiple people for a long period of time is a reportable gank. Other than that, next time join each other in a large and empty homestead dedicated to EvG for best uninterrupted PvP.

You can also Request Duel with someone (right click -> request duel) which is faster than trying to open Settings. They won't be able to hit you while the duel settings window is open, so disable your EvG then.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    So recently there's been some bullies attacking my friends and I without any mercy. We were just minding our own business and having fun with EvG when all of a sudden we're getting our butts camped I needed to force log! LETS UNITE AS ONE AND FIGHT OFF THESE BULLIES!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAA!!!! ALL ELVES MUST DIE!!!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO RISE UP AGAINST US GIANTS AND GIANT SIDERS!

DEUS VULT!!!
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Zarozian wrote: »

AHAHAHAHAA!!!! ALL ELVES MUST DIE!!!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO RISE UP AGAINST US GIANTS AND GIANT SIDERS!

DEUS VULT!!!

You're part of the problem here.
    LeineiGreta
  • Vaan22Vaan22
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    You can actually turn off EvG while your dead. Instead of respawning open the chat bar at the bottom of the screen and just above the health bar is a gear to open the settings and you can turn it off from there.
    Darkpixie99BuffalosRerisuNilremIyasenuSaffronBeige
  • ShocolatteShocolatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    edited February 26, 2017
    Zarozian wrote: »
    -snip-

-snip-
    Bwahaha, that video... XD
    but yeah....turn off EvG, problem solved. Go play in the filia arena.