Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elf-usable 2-handed blade...

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
edited February 24, 2017 in General Chat
So I don't know how closely people have paid attention to the smaller items in the gacha, but there was a bit of a surprise in there. Specifically, this:
8b6672347d.jpg

Cursed Killer Sword

It's not particularly powerful or special, however some of them have R1 built in and they're not terribly rare. I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna have fun with this. XD

SherriLuftwafflePeloiHane

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You're so beautiful...marry me! :D
    Luftwaffle
  • HaneHane
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Pulled one from the gacha and didn't even notice Elves can wield it too, very cool!
    Now ya'll have your first 2h sword finally! (Not counting Brionac and the near-impossible to get Soluna)
    It's a shame the cursed killer sword is "very slow" so it's not exactly the greatest bashing weapon, but hey! Changes gotta start somewhere. Lol.
    Luftwaffle
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Looks very nice! As an elf, I'll consider getting one myself. I use a Celtic Warrior Axe myself, which I think is pretty fun to use. c:
    Luftwaffle
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Is it a LEGAL 2-hander? Damage Calcs and all that?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I would assume so. There are no limitations listed in the wiki.