Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Better VIP

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited February 11, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I feel as if VIP does not offer much of anything other then a VIP storage. I have played mabi since it first came out and have been getting VIP since they first came out with it and I honestly feel as if it's just not giving that bang for your buck feeling. My suggestion for this would be to make it so you gain better items on the daily random item chance. and I mean better like get rid of them remote things and add items that people need but make them non trade items to keep people from abusing it. Next I think VIP should get better birthday gifts, Instead of them accessory's that Nao gives you I feel as if VIP players should get a random skill training medal x5. And the one thing I really feel like VIP should get should be 50% repair reduction on any items all the time. I have more ideas but I'm late for work and will respond to this when i get home. Tell me what you all think, and I am talking to the veteran players here.

~Shino~

Comments

• AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    I feel as if VIP does not offer much of anything other then a VIP storage.
    It does not, VIP inventory is premium service feature.

VIP offers not much, is definite.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Yeah, even so it should get changed a bit to make it more welcoming to old and new players that would want to go VIP and feel like they are getting what they are paying for.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    VIP also gets free access to the style tab and infinite continent warp which is nice but it would be nice if they improved it a little more. normal premium members should not get access to the VIP inventory tab as it says VIP so the tab should be renamed if they are giving it to normal premium members as the tab name is very misleading. it would be nice if they could update it a little as even the description at the bottom is not accurate saying free beginner service ends when we hit lvl 30 but it actually ends when we reach lvl 1000.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I miss the old advance play that was in VIP service. Most of the time I just get wings and coupons and potions. I miss dye day. :c I feel like they need to bring back the original version where you would get either a specific item, or you could choose to get a random one.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    One way or another they should improve on it a bit so they can bring players back. Nexon would gain more money from more memberships if they made it more worth buying.
    KryoCassa
  • YuyunYuyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Also, it's not like anyone needs infinite warp day if MG is open all the time and brings you just about everywhere too. And I remember dye day, it was the best day ever! XD
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I love my infinite warp >3> but yes, dye day was amazing
    Shinoryoshu
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I feel as if VIP does not offer much of anything other then a VIP storage. I have played mabi since it first came out and have been getting VIP since they first came out with it and I honestly feel as if it's just not giving that bang for your buck feeling. My suggestion for this would be to make it so you gain better items on the daily random item chance. and I mean better like get rid of them remote things and add items that people need but make them non trade items to keep people from abusing it. Next I think VIP should get better birthday gifts, Instead of them accessory's that Nao gives you I feel as if VIP players should get a random skill training medal x5. And the one thing I really feel like VIP should get should be 50% repair reduction on any items all the time. I have more ideas but I'm late for work and will respond to this when i get home. Tell me what you all think, and I am talking to the veteran players here.

~Shino~

I think it would be nice to get random training seals in addition to the current rewards. Or maybe get two items with the daily random chance; one from the usual list of things (advanced feathers, camp kit, etc) and one from a new list (crafting materials, monster dropped weapons, rare chance of training seal, homestead/appearance pon items, really rare chance of angel wings?). It would be nice to get crafting materials. I feel like I never have enough crafting materials. But I also don't want to get rid of the usual feathers and capsules and campfire kits, because I still find them useful.

It would also be nice for VIP service to allow for more customization of your house, like how homesteads are getting. Like wouldn't it be cool to have new furniture like beds and alchemy crafting stations? You could make your place look like a mini lab. And maybe have an alternate tab where you could keep your selling stuff so that you don't have to look at it all on the floor XD

Does VIP come with a higher monster drop rate? I know higher exp, but drop rate? That could be added too. And maybe even the option to use talent exclusive gear even though your talent level is not high enough normally. Or even maybe the option to access all NPCs secret shops automatically because they "admire the VIP". XD Maybe the chance to do two of the same daily mission for adventure seals a day instead of just one per day per character per mission.

Just some more ideas!
    Kryo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 16, 2017
    I pay for VIP so I can Continent Warp at will. Yes 14 bucks a month for just that feature and maybe a handful of dyes and other garbage (REMOTE ADMINISTRATION COUPONS, WHY HAVE YOU NOT REMOVED THESE YET???) from my alts. I really wish they would reward us with more for those that support the game.
    Kryo
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Oh! You know what would be a good thing to have for VIP service? The Moonlight Traveler's Book. Instant warp to any Moon Gate or Mana Tunnel
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    iGeEIcR.png

You see this? I want 132 dye amps sent to my account. Because they could have been potentially dyes. That would of been roughly 52,800,000 gold.

giphy.gif

I will continue to save every one of those useless things so I can throw them at your faces like confetti! :|
    KryoAlexisEU
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 23, 2017
    Yeah I wish they would update VIP a bit too.

By the way, Shino, make sure to put your server as well as your in-game name or your suggestion risks getting marked as invalid.

Also, I just had this as a thought. It would be nice if we could get random Homestead items too as possible pulls.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

By the way, Shino, make sure to put your server as well as your in-game name or your suggestion risks getting marked as invalid.

Also, I just had this as a thought. It would be nice if we could get random Homestead items too as possible pulls.

Like seeds and stuff?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Gaea wrote: »
    iGeEIcR.png

BURN IT WITH FIRE!! Omg I hate those things sooooooooooooo much!! >>

I think we do need a revamp of the services. It's been years since we last had it updated.
    Kryo
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

Like seeds and stuff?

Forgot about seeds, which would be a good potential Homestead VIP item, but I meant an actual Homestead Decoration, but given how many there are, that idea might not be feasible.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 25, 2017
    You know, WildStar is doing this thing where buying a premium sub gets you the ability to buy exclusive items and bonus exp. It would be nice to see this modern addition added to Mabinogi's Premium Service. For example, you buy the 90 days for $38 and you get x4 experience gain, x2 Skill exp, x2 drop rate, daily free rebirth, Access to purchases on Premium section of the Cash Shop, Ability to bid and buy a house in VIP housing, 400 Pons, Style Tab Access, Nao's Birthday Presents, Premium Gestures, Tail Farm Rentals, Camping Penalty Removal, No exp loss from town revival, Guild creation and maintenance, Proficiency x2, and a Premium Member discount on all purchases you make. (Excluding the Premium Member section.)