Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's Bring Back Eiry

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in Feedback and Suggestions
I was thinking about the earlier days of Mabinogi. Back then, for those not familiar, you'd get a tutorial spirit weapon named Eiry who would teach you aspects about the game. Since G13, she hasn't existed in the game, and I feel it would be nice for her to be brought back, even as a sort of NPC in one of the towns or something, after a generation quest/storyline. We see the Heroes of Saga from time to time, usually during Events, why can't we see Eiry?

All in all, I feel it would be a welcome nod to the players from when she was around to begin including her in the game once more, be it simply for events or as a permanent NPC in one of the towns.

Thoughts?

Leinei of Ruairi
Marceauu_Luna
  1. Would you like to see Eiry return?50 votes
    1. Yes!
       86% (43 votes)
    2. Not Really...
       14% (7 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Eiry & Coco need to come back! Q~Q
    Blissfulkill
  • LeineiLeinei
    Oh, yeah! Coco too! =D
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Been a long time, I would love to see them come back. X.x
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Yes, especially if she's able to be re-obtained after giving her up to Duncan (possibly gaining a Spirit Awakening in the process).
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    It would be nice if she was brought back and hidden in Dunbarton school to give us the chance to play RP missions based on the social rank of our Spirit Weapon.
    ShakayaWolfandWolf
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    My alt still has an Eiry, wish you coulda kept her as your main spirit.
  • Marceauu_LunaMarceauu_Luna
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have been curious about her from when I first started looking up spirit weapons.
    [img][/img]20111124162055%21Eiry.png
    I hope she comes back, but maybe not short term like the wiki said
    Maybe even sorta "piggy-back" the existing stone idea and make her for a weapon that hasn't got an ego yet
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    How about make her available to player until 1000 cumulative lvl

never-mind, make her just exist at least for beginner weapon
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I want Eiry! Much cute!
  • ArcticKingArcticKing
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    we should have her replace that annoying pan horn you get for doing the beginner tutorial, i feel like a lot more people would be willing to keep her around if she was given as a spirit weapon of your choosing when you pick your talent for the first time.
    Satsuko
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I did try to make her come back way back when I was still in Akiranii, but people didn't really like her, its kind of refreshing to see that someone else wants her back. I never really had her but I'm sure it would be quite amazing if there was a place where one could talk to every spirit of the spirit weapons like a Falias kinda place.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I support this as well... maybe make a new pair of spirit wings relating to her because I know some people would enjoy that.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    How about a PET Eiry? I'd totally pay for a pet Eiry just because I am nostalgic for the content of the ye olde timees.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Aeolys wrote: »
    How about a PET Eiry? I'd totally pay for a pet Eiry just because I am nostalgic for the content of the ye olde timees.

I shivered when I read this. Eiry is no pet; such a thing would be a twisted perversion of our beloved tutorial spirit.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Aeolys wrote: »

I shivered when I read this. Eiry is no pet; such a thing would be a twisted perversion of our beloved tutorial spirit.

Oookay, how about as a partner? That way we could still talk to her and stuff.
    Satsuko
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    It would be nice if she was brought back and hidden in Dunbarton school to give us the chance to play RP missions based on the social rank of our Spirit Weapon.

I love this idea omg <3
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Maybe they could bring her back for a limited time?
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Aww no I wouldn't want to have to pay to see her :C I much would rather if she came back as an event rather than have her as a partner...
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    can we make her an available option for spirit weapons?

• LeineiLeinei
    edited June 27, 2017
    What if she was a support puppet? Or a doll bag doll? Spirit Doll Bags/Support Puppets?
    Farseerarenta