Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forums look weird now.

FearMongerFearMonger
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Town Square
Hi, I'm alive again I guess if people remember me.

Are any of the others I used to see post frequently still alive too? Like Davith, Littlesnow, Poxie, Terry, Yoshiblue, etc? Uhhh that one guy with the smug cat picture, the white and orange cat who once in awhile photoshopped goofy sunglasses on it.

Also what happened to the forums I feel old and confused because everything is different.
LuftwaffleSunbeamtheGreat

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Hello! I think Ferghus broke the other forums or something. (I have no idea why they're different, but it's annoying.)
    LuftwaffleSunbeamtheGreat
  • LuftwaffleLuftwaffle
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited February 24, 2017
    I just logged in for the first time in forever, too.
    When'd this all happen? My title. My post count. My bosozoku spiderman picture. My shitposts. It's all gooooone!
    -sobs-

The forums do seem to work better than they used to, though. There's even a handy-dandy points warning tracker now.
    Sup old friends.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    <font color="#8F00FF"/>I remember you. How have you been?
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    MEEEEE.
    I've missed you..me??? Be around more often!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yo. You have no idea who I am. But that is okay. Nice to meet you.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I came back too! I am a returning Mabi player on Ruairi server, the forum looks new, updated! I remembered the old forum was cluttered with so many threads & chatterbox! Been a year since I was away ;-;
  • LuftwaffleLuftwaffle
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Waaaah so many old faces!Can't any of you move on?!
    Hahaha. Not like I can talk I guess.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    The forums were finally replaced and updated after years of running on vBulletin, we're using Vanilla now, with more updates planned.

Poxie was sold off for some new pants. Actually, so was everyone else. For pants.
    Kryo
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    hi hello
  • FearMongerFearMonger
    Weird.

And aw snap I see some of the old people I remember now, too.

SHADOEEE you were my daughter on Tarlach for awhile.

Morbious, I've been great, how about you?

MEEEE, I'm doing okay, I'm sorry I'm not around much, I'm on Discord now instead of Skype lol

Aqua ayyyy long time no see, how it do?

Liberate it looks so weird seeing you without your old red knight profile picture. How have you been?

Also for Luftwaffle, Sherri, Sunbeam and Gentlemen, hi how are ya? Nice to meet y'all too.
    Sherri
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    The nameless rank and file soldier will actually return once we get custom avatars back. Other than that, I've been busy and haven't been able to touch mabi or be interested in the forums for a while. I still lurk when I have nothing else better to do.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    FearMonger wrote: »
    Weird.

MEEEE, I'm doing okay, I'm sorry I'm not around much, I'm on Discord now instead of Skype lol

Liberate it looks so weird seeing you without your old red knight profile picture. How have you been?

Also for Luftwaffle, Sherri, Sunbeam and Gentlemen, hi how are ya? Nice to meet y'all too.

Gr8, how are you?

@Luftwaffle
    Love that name.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

Everything is everything. You know me, mon, I'm alllllways chillin'.
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    idk any of you

but I have one thing to say about these forums:
    more npc icons to choose from or input the option of letting us upload our own :(
    Sherri
  • FearMongerFearMonger
    Liberate wrote: »
    The nameless rank and file soldier will actually return once we get custom avatars back. Other than that, I've been busy and haven't been able to touch mabi or be interested in the forums for a while. I still lurk when I have nothing else better to do.

Good, I miss it, I miss my Kululu picture and my "Scientist" title too. And I hear that, I kind of quit and went to play another MMO but just recently logged in for funsies.
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Everything is everything. You know me, mon, I'm alllllways chillin'.

Chillin' like a villain I would certainly hope.

And lord I know there are more peeps I remember. The one guy that always spoke in third person, CyberJoel, Fernando, uhh...there are more I'm sure, they come back to me slowly lol
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Good to see people here that are familiar as well. :)
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    oh hello there :D
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I feel kinda jealous that y'all seem to know each other lol
    But I prefer this than the old one because this one actually works on my phone. Still, I miss the old one
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Weird.

DAADDDYYYYYY TT_TT Why U No Luv Me No More?

Hi :)
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    This new forum needs to go...no I don't like it!