Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited February 21, 2017
    tumblr_olq4jhN2Nr1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_olq4jhN2Nr1taxs7jo2_540.jpg

Outfit: Traditional Elf Wedding Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Phoenix Ear Muffs
    Hands: Bohemian Flower Band (F)
    Shoes: Traditional Elf Wedding Sandals
    Robe: Holy Guardian Angel Wings

One of my favorite sets. I remember slaving for this on Doki Doki. XD
    LittleCeciBleuieShoog
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Harvest Moon cosplay~ :D

and ty with help from waifu who was pet cow and sheep <3

unknown.png
    LittleCeciAerenMeyYamiofnightRokaBleuieSaffronBeigeShoogIyasenu
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    edited February 22, 2017
    @Aeren Love it and me too :D I like all the wedding dresses actually haha I was thrilled they made them permanent and slaved for them too! Very lovely shade of blue :D

@Treep That is the best :D Love Harvest moon and love this cosplay haha :D Yay farm animals.

Hi, I meant to post this last night but I fell asleep haha. This is the Otherworldly Hanbok Dress (F). I wasn’t sure if I was gonna get it till I saw someone post a picture of it on the Mabinogi forums. I actually didn’t expect to get it so soon LOL so I used the tin pot from hot time. The seller was cool, he included the set gloves which I had been looking for but I haven’t seen anywhere (Sorry to the person who was also offering on the dress). Its really cute when small but I hate that its hard to see the details so I ran Alby Adv looking for Tiro for an age pot. Of course after I used the age pot LOL didn’t seem as cute anymore but at least can see the details better. I took pictures when small just in case (glad I did), have more on my tumblr.. Some notes for anyone looking to get one:

- The Kite included when doing the Idle does NOT change after you dye the outfit, it is color lock. I was lucky mine came out pink (I’ve seen a couple with the same color kite as mine but I’ve also seen an orange x black version).

- The gold parts are not dyeable and neither is the red gem on the front bow. There is also 3 dyeable parts which is the frills/socks/top part of the dress and the bow on the back, the ribbons on the front and the small bow on the back, and the main part of the dress.

Okay think that’s all LOL for the gloves, only one part is dyeable and the middle part changes to a darker shade to whatever color you use. I also have the hat and shoes, don’t like the hat though cause it looks like it smushes my head and the shoes I haven’t finished dyeing so I wasn’t wearing them. It took awhile to figure out how I wanted to dye the outfit. Usually I like having the biggest part pink but when I dyed it a lighter shade, the little flower blossoms on the dress disappeared. So I decided to go with brown instead and very happy how it turned out. I also ran into Milk in Belvast last night and love how the new male wig looks. :D If anyone is selling the non eyepatch* version, Milk is looking for it!

074UBAw.png

Ltb4Nqq.png

9YBAmao.png
    AerenYamiofnightTreepRokaBleuieShoog
  • RokaRoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    edited February 24, 2017
    c4f17023a1b62773c8fda9d821dea09e.png

Roka: "WATSON, WE HAVE TO FIND THE CULPRIT WHO PUT A HOLE IN MY NEW PAIR OF JEANS!"
    Butler: "im not watson im einstein wtf"

I finally sold my stuff for a Detective Outfit :^)

P.S. JOIN VENDETTA WE HAVE MISS MARI ON OUR SIDE
    LittleCeciBleuieShoogAerenTreepYamiofnight
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Hiya!
    I think I'm overdue posting here again, it's been a while (whoopsie!). ;3
    I'm glad to see the thread's continued onto the new forums though! <3 I really love coming here and seeing how everyone coordinates outfits and colors.~

Today I decided to try doing something different with my favorite dress in the game (still~ the idle and design are just too cute (´。• ᵕ •。`)), the Elegant Hanbok, as opposed to throwing on the clothes I usually pair with it, and ended up really liking it!

cd1ea5f96484561bb8ace540644f3ca0.png
    695921f8c317dfb2eb449e40cda0bcd3.png

Reaching for flowers instead of lace and frills for once really made for an angelical look I think!

Hat: Winter Princess Coronet
    Torso: Elegant Hanbok (F)
    Gloves: Winter Princess Gloves
    Shoes: Japanese Sandals
    Robe: White Angel Wings

See you around!
    RokaShoogAerenTreepLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Finally decided to put this Rurutie tail to use that I got from gacha a while back.

5FRUlKh.png

Headgear: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Body: Ruffled Halter Slipdress
    Handgear: Bunny Parka Bracelets
    Footwear: Slippers
    Tail: Fluffy Rurutie Tail

I love all the fashion everyone has been posting!! <3
    BleuieAerenRokaTreepLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • YooniYooni
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    edited February 25, 2017
    I've wanted the Theatrical Troupe costume for years, and I'm so happy I finally got it~ :D (Also everyone's outfits are so cuteeeee)

mabinogi_2017_02_25_007.jpg

Headgear: Shamaness Hair Band
    Body: Theatrical Troupe Outfit
    Handgear: Ranger Gloves
    Footwear: Shamaness Shoes
    Robe: Heart Wings
    BleuieAerenLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited February 26, 2017
    I actually changed shortly after I posted that last pic into this one that I put together, I just keep forgetting how many days I should wait in between posting ^^;

2j2g36b.jpg

Been hoping to get some of those pretty new outfits .... but my luck with this gacha has been terrible xD
    AerenTreepBleuieLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Shakespeare cosplay~ (wish I had that art contest hat. . .)

When you thought you were home, but you're just stuck between both planes~

unknown.png

unknown.png

Head:Meryl Wig
    Body:Shylock Suit
    Shoes:Pirate crewman
    Weapon: Quill pen ;) (Fox tail wand)
    RokaBleuieLittleCeciYamiofnightMey
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Roka Congrats on the Detective Outfit! :D Also awesome partner haha.

@Bleuie Hi, good to see you're back and its okay if been awhile ^^ Thank you, I'm glad that there's people who wanted the thread to come back and agree with seeing how everyone coordinates outfits and colors they use :D That's awesome that you did something different with your favorite dress, its very lovely. ^^ Love the theme of flowers.

@Shoog Very cute, the tail looks super fluffy and love the colors you dyed the slipdress. :D Also agree, love the fashion everyone is posting!

@Yooni Hello welcome! ^^ Congrats on the Theatrical Troupe, very cute in your pastel colors.

@Nevine Haha its okay and you can post every day if you like, will just ran out of outfits like me LOL. Love the outfit, very gorgeous and love how you dyed the boots so that it matches the patterns on the outfit. :D Also aw, just means hopefully the next gach is more friendly to you :D

@Treep Love the cosplay, it looks really good :D Very clever with the use of the Foxtail Wand as the Quill pen :D

Hi, I never realized how gorgeous this dress until I got it haha. Since the gach lowered the price, I was going to get one but glad I waited because a good friend gached it and gave it to me. Love the idle pose it has, so elegant haha. I also brought the Frozen Heart Staff, its dyeable with normal dyes the heart and the thorns while the metal part is metal dye dyeable. The balloon accessory however is not. I also took a picture with Milk who got the Martello Wig without the eyepatch which looks really awesome.

08UCzEI.png

iSFh9Lt.png

Outfit: Elegant Hanbok Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Macaroon Mistress Shoes
    Gloves: Femme Marble Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Frozen Heart Staff, Frozen Heart Balloon

Also less than a week till the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest ends. If someone needs more time, let me know but it will be ending 3/5 11:59 pm pst / 2:59am est so enter if you like! ^^
    BleuieRokaTreepYamiofnight
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Hello I'm back :) So I got the Otherworldly Hanbok recently and only just got it dyed a few days ago. I also took the chance to test out how the untradeable wings from eweca looked and considering that I'm not too much of a fan of cupids I wasn't expecting much. But it actually looks pretty nice with this outfit.

75b8cd525b.JPGdb5b4e9cb5.JPG

Head:Waffle Witch Wig
    Body:Otherworldly Hanbok Dress(F)
    Shoes:Crinoline Shoes
    Accessories: Two-tone Cupid Wings. Fluffy Fox Tail
    BleuieLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited February 27, 2017
    @Cinnabun Your wings look amazing! <3 Congrats on the hanbok~

@LittleCeci Congrats Cx I love the way you arranged the outfit <3

Today I was about to afk to go take care of some assignments, buuut Yukariko ran up to me and coordinated matching outfits. Thought I'd share <33

(Sorry about the image quality!)
    55c21548237052cd7b7222aeb03c5b55.png

Hat: Large Ribbon
    Torso: Frilly Ribbon Bustier
    Gloves: Bunny Parker Bracelets:
    Shoes: Brilluen Bootie Heels
    Robe: White Cupid Wings

;3
    TreepLittleCeciAeren
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 28, 2017
    @Cinnabun :D Hello welcome back and congrats on the Otherworldly Hanbok and the Two-Tone cupids. Love the outfit, they look really good! I especially like how its kind of gradient on the wings. Hoping I can gach a pair out of Eweca some time.

@Bleuie Thank you and thank you haha <3 I've seen so many combinations with this outfit, hope I did it some justice ^^ Also super adorable, you both look great!

Hello, so I was actually unsure how I wanted to dye this outfit (thank you to an awesome friend for giving me their extra <3 ) but Milk was super awesome and went on simulator to take pictures of two versions of how the outfit would look and decided with the coat being brown while the middle part and stockings would be pink. Love how it came out and i used the Atui’s Idle pose for the pictures. Since the Huw’s outfit comes with a watch, I used the Assistant Teacher Jeweled Wristwatch to kind of match (that and my puppet theater gloves colors don’t match the outfit LOL). Also took the pictures beside his workshop where one of the signs that has a puppet on it.

ZiJbQOa.png

pvJ97gU.png

Outfit: Puppet Theater Outfit (Atui’s Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Brilluen Wig
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Assistant Teacher Jeweled Wristwatch
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    BleuieTreepYamiofnight
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Hello from Ruairi!
    I failed at getting the Caraseks bag so many times I became the big red X. @_@
    Also, Macha. Because I learned blacksmithing from Ferghus, apparently. :D

qjjWdMw.png

Outfit: Lisbeth SAO Outfit
    Headpiece: Royal Rose Hairband
    Shoes: Nekone's Shoes
    Gloves: Lisbeth SAO Gloves
    Accessories: Scarlet Axia Wings, Macha Flying Puppet, Fluffy Fox Tail
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    tumblr_om4ri9vMwS1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Outfit: Daby Scots Plaid Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Bat Hat
    Shoes: Eirawen Shoes
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Finger Gloves
    Robe: Yellow Angel Wings

I haven't worn this piece in a long time and I remember this being my favorite back when Iria was new (and before my 4 year long hiatus). I remembered saving up for it when Fleta first came out. :3

I just love how the Bat Hat fit the plaid wear.

I also remember the main jacket originally dyed brown when I first bought it. It was a time when you'd be sitting waiting for Fleta, waiting for the colors to change everyday since dye was still too expensive and rare. I think the plaid already was blue back then. I loved the original color, though when I returned from hiatus -- I realized I can get any color I want at a reasonable price. Thus, everything is blue. :3

This outfit brings back good memories. :3
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • MabiKillerMabiKiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    e5a5f6737a.jpg
    Everyone is is picking fashion that is too mainstream. We are here to change up the fashion line up.
    BleuieMeyAerenLittleCeci
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    @Nevine Now that's a brilliant use of the justice shoes. I never even thought to pair them together with my Eluned's Alchemist suit. It works so well in those colors too. :D

@LittleCeci You're puppet theater came out very well. I have to agree that dying the coat brown was a good choice. :D

Man, am I so ready for winter to be over and spring and summer to start. Warm weather is my favorite thing. It lets me go out and bike and hike. Which is why I've been running around Mabi in an outfit I've been sitting on for a while, because I just couldn't decide what to wear with it. Then I acquired some shoes and my first partner on Mabi. :D I think I'll rock this until spring is in full swing.

forum_post_thing_by_mizu_no_kage-db0u0j6.jpg
    Outfit: Millia's Costume (sporting a lovely purple I don't normally rock, but this costume has opened my eyes to it)
    Shoes: Battleborn shoes (whose lavender color I think makes for a softer transition from the pink than a deep purple would)
    Gloves: Bandle of the Far East
    Headgear: William's glasses.

The frisky feline in the picture is a guildmate(in spirit) and close friend, Kanami. I had their permission to include the picture. They invaded my homestead and the framing of their accessory and my get up was just to perfect to pass up on.
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Entry Form
    Screenshot:
    16hsrxh.jpg
    List of Items you’re wearing:
    - Large Ribbon
    - 2012 Premium Winter Newbie Gloves
    - Lovely Snowflake Coat (with Bunny Parka pose)
    - 2012 Premium Winter Newbie Boots (not pictured)
    - White Cupid Wings
    Description:
    Whenever I think of winter, I picture nice, fluffy, pure white snow! Though.. Where I'm from it doesn't snow at all so I have yet to experience that in person. ; w; However! Along with the pure fluffy snow, I imagine coats that match the fluff! Kind of like how the Lovely Snowflake Coat is, nice and fluffy, white and pure. I mean, all white clothes in the middle of the all white snow is bound to disappear, but I just think it's really cute to have fluffy clothes to remind me of the snow that I don't have to resemble the snow. Also, the wings tie it all together to make a snow angel~ even though they're cupid wings but shh I'm just a smol angel
    In-Game Name and Server:
    Meyki of Mari
    LittleCeciBleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 2, 2017
    @Anemki Thank you for entering and very much appreciate that you did try to avoid those with Winter/Snowflake. It turned out really good, I hadn't thought about that one being winter-related so its a really nice surprise. :D

@Carlize Hello again! Glad to see you're back :D and oh gods I'm so sorry, I haven't even tried but with how many aren't popping up, I'm afraid too haha. Very adroable outfit, loving the red :D

@Aeren I haven't seen that outfit worn in a long time (and don't even own one I don't think) so its really nice to see it again. I think because of age restriction I probably wouldn't even be able to wear it but it looks really nice in blue and love that you paired it up with the bat hat :D another older item that's not seen alot.

@MabiKiller Hello welcome and very different haha ^^ that and we don't get too many guys as recently D: so definitely nice change.

@Yamiofnight Thank you very much :D Glad it came out well. I love warm weather as well, I get cold very easily haha though I love the snow and hiking sounds awesome. :D Congrats on your first partner and love the outfit, the colors are very lovely and don't see too many purples. Aw I know that Kitty wears purple though haha and very sweet picture.

@Mey Thank you for entering and very sweet, I do agree that winter reminds me of snow too and the Winter Snowflake Coat looks very Angelic in all white and very fluffy :D Your character is adorable haha love the Idle Pose you chose and gorgeous background.

Hi, so I actually didn’t expect to get the Barba Blizzard outfit since the Frozen Heart Gach came out and I wanted the new stuff. I did however get a hat because that’s the one piece I did really want. I found the outfit and pieces for a good price so I grabbed it and the shoes. Only thing that bothers me is that parts of it is shiny so the colors will be off. I had to dye the middle part brown because light pink comes out looking really weird. But it works out because I had these Halloween Frankenstein Heels sitting in my closet and thought they’d match (even if they’re not snowy look haha). Since the black fur part is un-dyeable, thought I’d use my Rin Tohsaka Wig since it has black bows. Love how it came out :D

eEtaGVx.png

9obTD89.png

Outfit: Barba Blizard Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Rin Tohsaka Wig
    Shoes: Halloween Frankenstein Heels
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings

Also 4 more days till the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest ends. 3/5 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est Please let me know if anyone needs more time and thank you everyone who has entered so far. Loving all the outfits. :D
    AerenBleuieYamiofnight
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited March 3, 2017
    Hi, so with school finally starting up with both high school and college students I thought it would be a perfect time to take out some old uniform outfits. For this outfit I decided to redye it to make it more unique sine I realised I've been using too many black and whites(I'm starting to run out of them too xD) So this time I incorporated both of my colors into this outfit which is blue and yellow.As for the shoes I originally wanted to put lileas boots on them but I couldn't find a pair so I used the boots @LittleCeci sent me a while back. I think it came out well besides the brown being too dark but then again good browns are hard to come by. Lastly was the hair, I couldnt use my default hair since it was the same shade as the jacket and that got in the way so I chose a wig or rather I couldn't choose so I posted both, those reading this post can compare and decide which is better if u like :)

For the pose I used the Afterschool Uniform.

dbde6af025.JPG
    aa2b1ade63.JPG

Outfit: Royal Academy Formal Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Rurutie/Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Selina's Trendy Boots
    LittleCeciBleuieYamiofnight