Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO Event Loot So Far

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited February 27, 2017
    I just got the bag from one of the boxes the event gives after answer all the questions successfully, i keep doing this event around 5 times per day since the event start with at least 1 fail each day, so, do the math

d9e28f24c7a33e34584fdc38702170f1.jpg

and i am sure my luck will be horrible the rest of the year lol.
    KingEphyAncient_yari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 27, 2017
    Pannya wrote: »
    I just got the bag from one of the boxes the event gives after answer all the questions successfully

d9e28f24c7a33e34584fdc38702170f1.jpg

and i am sure my luck will be horrible the rest of the year lol.

Nice. I bet this screenshot will make even more people to have grudge on this event now lol. I just hoard coupons for now, until event nearly ends or if we get a really good event this week that will take away my binge afking on OX. Then i will post a list of what i got from coupons/boxes i have been hoarding for days.

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    and this is what i got after open 55 yellow boxes and 1 blue box

c77b6d6478d66361349f3d66a63bfab2.jpg
    27645c64f0b4dd695a5dda1a942f46f1.jpg
    5e5c6886e7687bab80ad81a74d0d0a7d.jpg

so, yeah, the drop rate doesn't seems really bad, i have seen worst drop rates on some events like The Loudest Cheer from Mabipalooza, that event was really bad D: , my advice is spam this event while you can guys.
  • GretaGreta
    It's funny how people try to get that Carasek's bag. Like 80% of players i play with in OX uses up their coupons and opens boxes almost each round. Things like that rarely work if you want to get rare items. You need to hoard boxes as much as possible and then try to open them. It gives a bigger chance when opening them at once. This worked for me many times.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I'm hoarding the boxes that were given after completing the quiz and the coupon and planning to open them all when the event nearly ends.

Noticed an increasing amount of people getting the bag, if I still didnt get it I can pretty much confirm I really have rotten luck in life....

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    It's funny how people try to get that Carasek's bag. Like 80% of players i play with in OX uses up their coupons and opens boxes almost each round. Things like that rarely work if you want to get rare items. You need to hoard boxes as much as possible and then try to open them. It gives a bigger chance when opening them at once. This worked for me many times.

I don't really think hoarding boxes increases rates, kinda like buying multiple gacha stacks can still get you worthless junk.
    MirralChanDaktaroVimiIyasenuNotRelevantHazurahIchigo015
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 28, 2017
    Gacha and event boxes are totally different. Event boxes cost you nothing, only need time to get for them... Seems like you always try to bring up gacha and say how bad is it, just don't buy that gambling junk then... Because i'm already tired of all these Gacha, Server Merge and Elf/Giant/Human race QQ's.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i think opening 1 box every day for 50 days and saving up 50 boxes over the course of 50 days and opening them all at once would give the same chances.............
    the more boxes you open = the more chances you get = higher chance overall, not the higher chances you get on each individual box. the timing of when you open it doesn't matter it's the overall quantity.
  • GretaGreta
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Argen wrote: »
    I've been trying for months on those Eweca Orbs for a Carasek Bag, now I'm trying just as hard on these boxes for a Carasek Bag. More or less, same thing different day. Friggen' thing is equivalent to the Holy Grail of bags...

.... you know just sell everything you get for months and buy a Carasek bag

Sometimes it's hard to sell these junk items where you mostly can get, but yeah you can try at least to sell them.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Opened another 37 special boxes and got nothing but useless gems, and buff potions. Sigh.
  • AwesomeOneAwesomeOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Just got 2 Carasek Bag's within a box a part So happy Opened like 150 boxes total!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    AwesomeOne wrote: »
    Just got 2 Carasek Bag's within a box a part So happy Opened like 150 boxes total!

After all the days I put into this event, I didn't get a single one. I might as well give up.
    5a87dca264c8a2c651eed4a4cb5228e9.gif
    Ancient_yariIchigo015Sherri
  • TJastecTJastec
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited February 28, 2017
    Um, How is it more of a chance? You did not explain THAT.

Aichann
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Uh yeah I don't think that's how it works....
  • Ancient_yariAncient_yari
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    How can we get it with better chance qq am aming to hoard but some ppl got without hoarding qq (Lucky ppl..... qq) no one know?? qq
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    How can we get it with better chance qq am aming to hoard but some ppl got without hoarding qq (Lucky ppl..... qq) no one know?? qq

You don't that myth is all in the mind. if the drop rate is 1%(just an example) it will be 1% if you open 1, or if you open 100 as the game figures each one separately it doesn't go OHH YOU OPENED 100 SO HERE IS 1.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited March 1, 2017
    Or it's like....since so many ppl do the event and open it....out of the few hundred of ppl opening at once....you have that chance roll to get it!!!. RNG is RNG if you usually have bad luck.......you never know.

It's okay.....I opened a lot of them...in batches of 20-40 boxes and nothing still.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited March 1, 2017
    2aa79c3f3abd4b7193765fad63f5e99f.png
    I guess my shop is having a super "Please get rid of all this for me" sale this week.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Yeah... nothing for the whole duration of the event. If I can't get it by the 7th, I demand Carasek to be on the Cash Shop.
    Sherri
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Yeah... nothing for the whole duration of the event. If I can't get it by the 7th, I demand Carasek to be on the Cash Shop.

while that would be nice, it's very unlikely due to the fact people would get huffy if it was placed in the shop. It's normally in gacha so the people who paid for the gacha would get mad its in the shop, the people who got one from this event would get mad, and other people would get mad its just being handed out. Heck, people are getting mad at this event STILL because it feels like caraseks are being handed out.
    Greta