Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

OMFG CUUUTE

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited March 1, 2017 in Alexina Chat
bpK696U.png

I love these green warriors of dunbarton

first time seeing them

and ok i will try to add more detail to my post and not just leave it to a random screenshot

i hope this is better

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am going to be really serious here. Can you please stop posting threads that have little to no context in them? Honestly, your recent threads you have made don't have anything that can bring about discussion or offer anything to the community. You give no explanation here as to what is cute why this image is cute or offering anything that people can relate is cute. x: I'm sorry but please take this to your own server section or post in town square.
    XiokunIrisMabiAeolysGretaSylviaWolfeImaizumi[Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I am going to be really serious here. Can you please stop posting threads that have little to no context in them? Honestly, your recent threads you have made don't have anything that can bring about discussion or offer anything to the community. You give no explanation here as to what is cute why this image is cute or offering anything that people can relate is cute. x: I'm sorry but please take this to your own server section or post in town square.

Agreed. :/
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I'm guessing you are posting these images to hear our opinions. So here is my opinion: This is the most meaningless screenshot that tells me nothing and I can not connect your topic to the image. Is it the Belisha that is cute? The dirt? Are you admiring yourself? What is the focus of this image?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited March 1, 2017
    At least somebody still uses the forums

But really, this probably belongs in alexina. I do like the green guys though. I don't play but I hear mentions of them often. He got a screenshot of them guarding the Tir Chonaill bank a month or two ago :)

Considering the nature of these forums though, I think it can do without this whole ``ScrewYouPayMe`` mentality, not that many people post here anyways. Might as well post SOMETHING. --- Just make sure to elaborate, if you're the OP !
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Splatulated

Please add some substance/details to your threads, so we forum-goers can understand and discuss the topic at hand!
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Korore wrote: »
    @Splatulated

Please add some substance/details to your threads, so we forum-goers can understand and discuss the topic at hand!

any better?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thank you for adding a message to your post. It helps prevent a thread from being nuked as possible spam. :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 2, 2017
    90% of posts Splatulated makes are meaningless, makes me cringe or already is known by most people here. Please, Splat, slow down on posting threads in Mabinogi Forums if it doesn't say anything important or useful, because this is getting really annoying and i'm trying to stay polite and civil here. Like seriously, your thread title even looks inappropriate. Sorry, but this must stop.
    SylviaWolfe