[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Update: Additional Weapon Slots

CrimsCrims
Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
Posts: 6,542
Member
edited March 1, 2017 in General Chat
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885387&edit-text=&act=url

But you have to pay for them and they are not permanent. I've been waiting years for something like this and I am sure the everyone else has too. HUGE disappointment. Why Nexon? Why?

xmmlqb.jpg

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,285
    Posts: 5,720
    Member
    edited March 1, 2017
    Just like tail slots. Tsk tsk.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 1, 2017
    This something that should be included with VIP if they want us to pay for it. I mean we get the style tab, include additional weapon slots as part of the package. Why don't they do anything that make sense? It would encourage the purchase of VIP and make WAY more money.

    Kyon-Facepalm.gif

    Can I take over Nexon? I want to run Nexon and show them how to do business.
    HumiliatingSherri
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Posts: 117
    Member
    Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?
    Humiliating
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 1, 2017
    Yes I do feel it.

    I love Mabinogi and always will. I just...sigh...I feel like one of those battered wives. You just keep taking it and taking it, until you have nothing left. You just sit there and shake your head.
    Humiliating
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.
    BuffalosSebastian
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Just like tail slots. Tsk tsk.
    This is nothing like tail slots. Tail slots are just cosmetic. This is game-changing content.
    CrimsSherri
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Autograph wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Just like tail slots. Tsk tsk.
    This is nothing like tail slots. Tail slots are just cosmetic. This is game-changing content.

    two weapons aint enough I gotta have 4 weapons on me at all times even though my NA lag wont be able to handle me switching between them all in PVP or in dungeons
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 2, 2017
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them?

    As for the battered wife reference, you kind of have to give that a passive humor upon reflection.

    -pat pat-
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them? HA!

    Well, despite the fact Nexon wants money, there's an epic concept of 'if you don't like it, don't throw money at it', it's worked wonders on my wallet! So you can sit here on the forums and whine, or you could show nexon you dont really care and just, not throw money at this weapon thing when it comes out. Simple.
    Besides, I mentioned it since I made threads about it and you posted in them/it (forum merge) and posted quite a bit, so me mentioning it is like me saying 'hey man remember when I cared HA wild', and I knew if i didnt someone would go 'lol didnt u want some stupid wings sen lmao u hypocrite'. I don't care about two-tones since I got succubus fiend wings in the end, which were on my wishlist since the phantasm update happened L O L
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 2, 2017
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them? HA!

    Well, despite the fact Nexon wants money, there's an epic concept of 'if you don't like it, don't throw money at it', it's worked wonders on my wallet! So you can sit here on the forums and whine, or you could show nexon you dont really care and just, not throw money at this weapon thing when it comes out. Simple.
    Besides, I mentioned it since I made threads about it and you posted in them/it (forum merge) and posted quite a bit, so me mentioning it is like me saying 'hey man remember when I cared HA wild', and I knew if i didnt someone would go 'lol didnt u want some stupid wings sen lmao u hypocrite'. I don't care about two-tones since I got succubus fiend wings in the end, which were on my wishlist since the phantasm update happened L O L

    I am not a whale. I do support Nexon through other purchases. If there is something I don't like, I don't throw money at it either. That's what the forums are for, they give us an outlet as a customer about the content implemented. They do pay attention to the forums despite your and other player's opinions on that matter.

    Congrats on the wings but I have to ask you, what are the forums for? What is your purpose here?
    Autograph wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Just like tail slots. Tsk tsk.
    This is nothing like tail slots. Tail slots are just cosmetic. This is game-changing content.

    This is game changing content, thus why I am posting about it before it arrives. Because Nexon NA might be able to do something for us differently than other servers.
    GretaHiroki05Sherri
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them? HA!

    Well, despite the fact Nexon wants money, there's an epic concept of 'if you don't like it, don't throw money at it', it's worked wonders on my wallet! So you can sit here on the forums and whine, or you could show nexon you dont really care and just, not throw money at this weapon thing when it comes out. Simple.
    Besides, I mentioned it since I made threads about it and you posted in them/it (forum merge) and posted quite a bit, so me mentioning it is like me saying 'hey man remember when I cared HA wild', and I knew if i didnt someone would go 'lol didnt u want some stupid wings sen lmao u hypocrite'. I don't care about two-tones since I got succubus fiend wings in the end, which were on my wishlist since the phantasm update happened L O L

    I am not a whale. I do support Nexon through other purchases. If there is something I don't like, I don't throw money at it either. That's what the forums are for, and they do pay attention to the forums despite your and other player's opinions on that matter.

    So I have to ask you, what are the forums for? What is your purpose here?

    Oh lil ol me? I'm sitting here at 4am on a... Thursday morning because I've lost utter control of my life and I have insomnia, hence why I'm responding so snarkily and uncaringly.
    That explains why I'm here, why are you here at 4am on a Thursday morning? Up early? Or do you also struggle with insomnia as well? Or is it mayhaps something, some force, is keeping you awake here talking down to a 20 year old on an mmo forum over some stupid updates said-mmo is going to have in the future?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,285
    Posts: 5,720
    Member
    You know there's such thing as Time Zone...
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    You know there's such thing as Time Zone...

    oh so sorry, most of the NA timezones arent too far behind EST, PST is only 3 hours behind, and CST is only an hour behind
    so either way, its very early!
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 2, 2017
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them? HA!

    Well, despite the fact Nexon wants money, there's an epic concept of 'if you don't like it, don't throw money at it', it's worked wonders on my wallet! So you can sit here on the forums and whine, or you could show nexon you dont really care and just, not throw money at this weapon thing when it comes out. Simple.
    Besides, I mentioned it since I made threads about it and you posted in them/it (forum merge) and posted quite a bit, so me mentioning it is like me saying 'hey man remember when I cared HA wild', and I knew if i didnt someone would go 'lol didnt u want some stupid wings sen lmao u hypocrite'. I don't care about two-tones since I got succubus fiend wings in the end, which were on my wishlist since the phantasm update happened L O L

    I am not a whale. I do support Nexon through other purchases. If there is something I don't like, I don't throw money at it either. That's what the forums are for, and they do pay attention to the forums despite your and other player's opinions on that matter.

    So I have to ask you, what are the forums for? What is your purpose here?

    Oh lil ol me? I'm sitting here at 4am on a... Thursday morning because I've lost utter control of my life and I have insomnia, hence why I'm responding so snarkily and uncaringly.
    That explains why I'm here, why are you here at 4am on a Thursday morning? Up early? Or do you also struggle with insomnia as well? Or is it mayhaps something, some force, is keeping you awake here talking down to a 20 year old on an mmo forum over some stupid updates said-mmo is going to have in the future?

    Whoa, whoa, please calm down, everything is going to be ok. I know insomnia well, but at the moment I have a free schedule so I will do as I please because I am an adult. We are on the same time zones, perhaps we can go bowling or something?

    But to keep this thread on topic...why is this such a problem to you? Do you pvp? Do you do elite shadow missions or any other hard dungeons?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,285
    Posts: 5,720
    Member
    edited March 2, 2017
    Oh lool, Gaea's last post actually made me laugh.
    Crims
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Im sorry is this new content not what you wanted?
    This is just like tail slots but for pvpers, no one truly cares but there are people who will still use it
    seeing people whine about every little thing nexon does is getting tiring, yall just need to go outside and take a day away from the mmo
    but that's just my babysitter point of view, I only play mabi when I know I won't be needed to watch kids for the day, or when some of my friends are online.
    But even then I have to take a step back and realize 'wow, maybe my whining on the forums is going to get nothing done', hence why I stopped caring so much about some tradelocked wings.
    tl;dr: step back, realize nexon is a company that loves money, dont dump money onto something you dont want, realize battered wife jokes and jokes of an abusive trope isnt funny, breathe a little.

    No I understand Nexon "loves" money, they are a business. They are just going about this the wrong way. These are probably features that are of no concern to you hence your nonchalant indifferent views on the matter. You say you don't care about tradelocked wings, then why mention them? HA!

    Well, despite the fact Nexon wants money, there's an epic concept of 'if you don't like it, don't throw money at it', it's worked wonders on my wallet! So you can sit here on the forums and whine, or you could show nexon you dont really care and just, not throw money at this weapon thing when it comes out. Simple.
    Besides, I mentioned it since I made threads about it and you posted in them/it (forum merge) and posted quite a bit, so me mentioning it is like me saying 'hey man remember when I cared HA wild', and I knew if i didnt someone would go 'lol didnt u want some stupid wings sen lmao u hypocrite'. I don't care about two-tones since I got succubus fiend wings in the end, which were on my wishlist since the phantasm update happened L O L

    I am not a whale. I do support Nexon through other purchases. If there is something I don't like, I don't throw money at it either. That's what the forums are for, and they do pay attention to the forums despite your and other player's opinions on that matter.

    So I have to ask you, what are the forums for? What is your purpose here?

    Oh lil ol me? I'm sitting here at 4am on a... Thursday morning because I've lost utter control of my life and I have insomnia, hence why I'm responding so snarkily and uncaringly.
    That explains why I'm here, why are you here at 4am on a Thursday morning? Up early? Or do you also struggle with insomnia as well? Or is it mayhaps something, some force, is keeping you awake here talking down to a 20 year old on an mmo forum over some stupid updates said-mmo is going to have in the future?

    Whoa, whoa, please calm down, everything is going to be ok. I know insomnia well, but at the moment I have a free schedule so I will do as I please because I am an adult. We are on the same time zones, perhaps we can go bowling or something?

    Nah bowling aint my style, I got kids to watch and taking them to a bowling alley would be the worst idea possible.
    Though I've heard you've got kids to watch as well? Coming from a babysitter but not a mother, aren't kids just the darned-est things? Do the kids you watch like to bowl? The ones I watch range from too little to bowl, to 'I don't like bowling since it's loud and the shoes aren't uncomfortable'.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Man speaking of kids I really should tuck myself into bed so I'm all rested for work tomorrow.
    Yall can reply if you want but I'm not gunna respond, gotta work to get some more nx am I right? haha, thats a joke because all my money goes to food and bills :)
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    edited March 2, 2017
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Man speaking of kids I really should tuck myself into bed so I'm all rested for work tomorrow.
    Yall can reply if you want but I'm not gunna respond, gotta work to get some more nx am I right? haha, thats a joke because all my money goes to food and bills :)

    Glad I could be of assistance to your late night hysteria. I am 32, my kids are older. Trust me it will get better down the road if you decide to have them. Sort of. lol. You and I should become friends.

    BUT BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND!!!

    Why are you so against this? I understand you feel it is not necessary, but there are players here who are very dedicated.
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh lool, Gaea's last post actually made me laugh.

    And I don't usually make you laugh otherwise? I am hurt.

    jk. <3
  • XxazurekitexXxazurekitex
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Huh. Four weapon slots. I mean okay. I probably won't use them, but okay.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,265
    Posts: 6,542
    Member
    Huh. Four weapon slots. I mean okay. I probably won't use them, but okay.

    Well what if you wanted to switch from close combat/mage to ninja???