Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

♥Vendetta is Recruiting Members/Allies♥

Comments

• Rowland6Rowland6
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Rowland is here to say love you all stay cool Vendetta. :D
    ScavernAtaraxizSola232Roka
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Goodnight everyone :3 Have sweet dreams! See you tomorrow :o
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Heyo, everyone! Vendetta is about to have a Guild event tonight! We are so excited for this fancy-smancy treat :o Unfortuneately this event is outside of Mabinogi, so stay tuned for thoe inside the game! We will be coming out with those very very soon! Thanks :D ~ Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Event was a HUGE success! We will definately be throwing this in as an official event in the future, and we may even assign a day for this every week! This is EXTREMELY exciting as the Guild is growing and we are happy to annouce these results! We will keep you updated, as stated before, on future events. We would love to hear from you and to get your approval and see how you personally feel about Vendetta. We'll be in touch! ~Ata♥
    Rowland6
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    To bad I couldn't make it to the event I was pretty busy yesterday. I think today I'll still be kinda busy working on my friend's video hope you all have a great time stay cool guys. :)
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We're sad you couldnt make it Row :o Hopefully youll be able to make it too the meeting and Mini Event tonight :D We'll miss you if you cant!
    Rowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Vendetta's Mini Event tonight will begin after the banquet on Ch7. Get in contct with a Vendetta member to participate. Thank you! ~Ata♥
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    edited March 4, 2017
    Wish that I wasn't working sorry but I can't make it today as well.
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Its okay man :o We respect that you gotta life outside of us ♥~ I hope you have good day/night nonetheless :3 You know we're on pretty much 24/7 so well be here when you get back if you want to do something x3
    Rowland6
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    Thanks you guys Stay cool ;)
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited March 4, 2017
    I wish to thank everyone for their support! We love each and every one of you guys! But as we've stated right now we aren't recruiting, so this thread won't have any use! There will be other threads (such as my Memories one) in which some of us will linger, but this thread will not have any new posts until we reopen recruitment! Thank you kindly and have a blessed day munchkins. ♥♥
    AtaraxizRowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We kindly ask all Forum Moderators to leave our thread up, for we will be reopening recruitment again someday soon. As of right now, we are closed, and we ask that everyone who sees these posts be mindful of that. We hope you have a blessed day and to see you soon ;o!! ♥♥
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    edited March 7, 2017
    Had to deal with having no internet after the breacker switch for it went out so I cleaned my room up a bit more and found Pokemon Alpha Sapphire yay Pokemon! :D
    Scavern
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    edited March 8, 2017
    Feeling sick today so I won't be getting on Mabi. Have a good day guys.
  • ScavernScavern
    Good day Rowland! To your betterness I will wish for :3
    Rowland6
  • Rowland6Rowland6
    Thanks Scav have a good day. going back to sleep again night #being sick sux. x.x
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Love you Vendetta~~
  • ScavernScavern
    ♥♥♥♥
    Rowland6
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Rowland6
  • ScavernScavern
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ♥♥ That video was epic!
This discussion has been closed.