Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO Event Loot So Far

Comments

• MrzorbMrzorb
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited March 2, 2017
    Finally just got my bag today after 2 weeks of solid spamming of the event. Spent upwards of 4500 tickets on boxes buying between 10 and 50 at a time. I was buying mostly yellow boxes but finally caught my break when I bought 20 blue boxes now instead of 10 yellow and pulled the bag on the 4th box. I would recommend buying the blue boxes since I pulled the bag from there and you'll have more chances coupon wise. Best of luck to everyone still hunting out there.~
    Alof
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Special and Normal boxes have literally same rewards, but Normal one has more trashy items like tailoring materials and various potions while Special one only offers gems and such.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    Special and Normal boxes have literally same rewards, but Normal one has more trashy items like tailoring materials and various potions while Special one only offers gems and such.

Both boxes are garbage to me. I'd rather be doing the shadow mission event every hour of the day instead of the XO event.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Yeah... nothing for the whole duration of the event. If I can't get it by the 7th, I demand Carasek to be on the Cash Shop.

while that would be nice, it's very unlikely due to the fact people would get huffy if it was placed in the shop. It's normally in gacha so the people who paid for the gacha would get mad its in the shop, the people who got one from this event would get mad, and other people would get mad its just being handed out. Heck, people are getting mad at this event STILL because it feels like caraseks are being handed out.

People are getting mad because people are getting mad for getting mad because Nexon is making them mad for things that people shouldn't be getting mad about. :T
    Greta
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Yeah... nothing for the whole duration of the event. If I can't get it by the 7th, I demand Carasek to be on the Cash Shop.

while that would be nice, it's very unlikely due to the fact people would get huffy if it was placed in the shop. It's normally in gacha so the people who paid for the gacha would get mad its in the shop, the people who got one from this event would get mad, and other people would get mad its just being handed out. Heck, people are getting mad at this event STILL because it feels like caraseks are being handed out.

People are getting mad because people are getting mad for getting mad because Nexon is making them mad for things that people shouldn't be getting mad about. :T

Dude, I literally had a shop open yesterday selling all my event drops for 1 gold. Anyone on Tarlach can confirm it. My inventory has enough of a problem, the last thing I need right now is more items that won't sell because it's dropped out the wazzo because everyone's after a Carasek bag. Which btw, I have gotten none of since day 1 of this event.
  • XiokunXiokun
    @Darkpixie99 1 gold? Heck, I'd buy it. It's 1 gold! :U

Honestly I don't see why they didn't make it like last year where if you earned 250 or so coupons you got a nimbus. They coulda did that for the bag instead of the weird looking tree. :s
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750

So they don't... literally have the same rewards.
  • MrzorbMrzorb
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Xiokun wrote: »
    @Darkpixie99 1 gold? Heck, I'd buy it. It's 1 gold! :U

Honestly I don't see why they didn't make it like last year where if you earned 250 or so coupons you got a nimbus. They coulda did that for the bag instead of the weird looking tree. :s

The clouds were 450 but I agree that the bags should have been a fixed prize. Even if it was a few thousand it would be worth it for the guaranteed prize. Usually the event revolves around 777 (from the Bull and Flamemare) so even if the bag was something insane like 7777 it would be worth it for the guaranteed prize and prevent the server from being overflowed with them.
  • GretaGreta
    Beryl wrote: »

So they don't... literally have the same rewards.

They have same rewards that includes Joe on it + Carasek's Bag. Other stuff are unimportant so that's why i said that.

Xiokun
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Welp I decided I don't have time to do the OX event anymore especially since star piece event has a more valuable confirmed prize and just used up all the coupons. Opened 73 normal boxes. No carasek bag. I did get one seal though. I guess that's as good as someone as unlucky as me can get.
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I just opened another 150 Boxes. No Carasek. This event is really not fun. Its just annoying as hell.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    My bad luck and missing a few hours on the dot continues. Still no carasek bag.
    large.gif
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 3, 2017
    I gave up a few days ago. The rate is completely ridiculous. I want potent shadow crystals as an apology, Noxen. D:<

pls
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    How is this a price so high if everyone says they've gotten one, or even two? (Yet here I am, all event long with none.)
    55b177b60b61423582a76e9b2c5fc9c7.png
    Sherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    How is this a price so high if everyone says they've gotten one, or even two? (Yet here I am, all event long with none.)

Welcome to Capitalism. :-)
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Box Rarity and Number do nothing...
    7929f2a3ed3c4fa794b931db359a0782.png
    98c5c814de2642db9c1bf306cd343577.png
  • Ancient_yariAncient_yari
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    I am seriously crying because of this , even had a nightmare about it.... open 350+ boxes .... its like having broken heart all over again but this time because of this bag T_T ... 4 more days left.... am scared i if dont get any *sobs*

giphy.gif
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Because people are [Censored words of unruliness] greedy jerks.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Sherri wrote: »

Because people are [Censored words of unruliness] greedy jerks.

I guess you can't 'entirely' blame them. What if they spent hours upon hours upon hours a day just sitting there doing the event like a lot of people on this thread did and needed the money badly? :S I put most of the blame on ridiculously low drops.

(But no one will listen to our pleas on fixing this so what does it matter complaining? T_T)
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    I just opened 200 Special boxes. And guess what? I didn't get Carasek's Bag. Lol! Well, at least i got 3 Joe Training Seals.